OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before the Grapes this year, I hadn't bought any J's since the Cool Grey XI's in 2010. I was very pleased with the Grapes, and I am VERY pleased with these. Everyone saying they look better in person is right. I don't even really like red, but these are sooooo fresh.

Happy I last minute decided to get them.

Bruh, our shoe purchasing patterns are exactly the same :wow: :wow: :lol:

Before the Grapes, the last Jordan I copped was the Cool Grey XI's in 2010 lol, then went and got the grapes, and now these :lol:

Trying to plot up on the Laney 5's and the Black and Grey IV's in October and i'm calling it a year.

I cancelled my pair from FNL on Saturday and today I got a package with the fire reds SMH. BS customer service

Bruh, our shoe purchasing patterns are exactly the same :wow: :wow: :lol:

Before the Grapes, the last Jordan I copped was the Cool Grey XI's in 2010 lol, then went and got the grapes, and now these :lol:

Trying to plot up on the Laney 5's and the Black and Grey IV's in October and i'm calling it a year.

If they happen to announce an Aqua 8, I will be getting those. On the fence on the Laney's.

View media item 500281
for those asking about my laces i got them off my Laser 4s they look
pimp.gif
That red blends perfect,, good shot.

If they happen to announce an Aqua 8, I will be getting those. On the fence on the Laney's.

My Aquas from 06 are still sitting pretty. No paint cracking, no ashyness either :smokin. Would probably still pick up a pair if they were to drop again this year.

Yeah, I lace my shoes up loose enough to not have to unlace them to put on or take off. I hate hearing people drag their feet too. Makes me want to walk behind them and kick their feet forward for them. Lol.
:lol: I feel the same way. I lace my shoes up like they are suppose to be laced up; not too tight and not too loose.
I've tried loosing up my laces for spits and giggles like the youngsters do, but all it did was make it seem as if i bought shoes that were too big for me and it also made holes on the inner heels from my heels rubbing up and down in them. Not to mention, it gave me blisters that made it impossible to wear shoes for a while.

Last edited:
Does sheik sell GM pairs? 

don't wanna find out I have GM pair -_- been awhile 

Last edited:
If your Gonna lace the laces loose the key is to buy a size that fits so snug that it doesn't flip when you walk. I hate seeing my shoes all choked up and laced up tight so if I'm buying shoes for style I usually go a size down. But if I'm buying shoes to play ball in a get my true size. No flipping no blisters.

If your Gonna lace the laces loose the key is to buy a size that fits so snug that it doesn't flip when you walk. I hate seeing my shoes all choked up and laced up tight so if I'm buying shoes for style I usually go a size down. But if I'm buying shoes to play ball in a get my true size. No flipping no blisters.
True, but I don't want to compromise comfort with discomfort.

Last edited:
True, but I don't want to compromise comfort with discomfort.
That's true also buying smaller sizes help with creases to. But idk what it is with me but I can adjust to a half smaller size and feel no affect at all. Feels just like a size 9 to me lol.

Back
Top Bottom