OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still have to pick up my pair at the post office. After the Green Glows, I think I'm good on IVs for the year.

for those asking about my laces i got them off my Laser 4s they look
pimp.gif

My video review of these (also the Shadow 1s) that includes on feet as well.

Take a look if you want.

Last edited:
I never understood the point of doing reviews for shoes after they have already been made available to everyone.
Really?
laugh.gif

So you're telling me that everyone always buys products on their release dates, and that's it? No one buys things after release days? I've researched things that came out months ago. Hell, I've researched things that came out years ago. Why? Because I don't have it YET, and it may not be available for me to look at it in person.

Yeah and this is neither of those shoes lol

and it still wont change the fact that you are NOT the only one with this shoe. There are thousands worldwide so IMO its just pointless to say "im gonna keep these on ice to let the hype die down" .. yea you do that and in 2-3 years they'll release again .. now what do you do haha

Weve yet to see Toro Vs or Red suede 21s , so what makes u so sure theyll be dropping no later than 3yrs.?!!

Last edited:
Before the Grapes this year, I hadn't bought any J's since the Cool Grey XI's in 2010. I was very pleased with the Grapes, and I am VERY pleased with these. Everyone saying they look better in person is right. I don't even really like red, but these are sooooo fresh.

Happy I last minute decided to get them.

I agree. I personally can't do it because of the heel shuffle. I tie the laces but not to the point of restriction, just enough for the shoes to stay in place while walking.
Yeah, I lace my shoes up loose enough to not have to unlace them to put on or take off. I hate hearing people drag their feet too. Makes me want to walk behind them and kick their feet forward for them. Lol.

Btw, for those who have done the red lace swaps - where can you find a good matching pair of red laces for these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom