Official Jordan Fly Wade Thread

So true- they look like Converse.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingHeru1

I would love to help Jordan Brand design some D'Wades. I am a footwear designer, and I think I can design some D'Wades, that many folks on NT would like. All I ask, is if, I can be so obliged, to take on this task, because I see NT as a serious crowd, that likes what they like. I think sometimes, there can be a ripple effect, that causes bias sometimes but in all, I feel that the comments are genuine, and authentic on this site. With that being said, I got an idea for some D'Wades, and I want to share it with you all first. I want to put the design in here but it might not be allowed. If someone could share, if this is possible, I'd appreciate it.

KingHeru1

I don't think there is a rule against it.

sneakerfiles reports that these will be hitting nikeID, and the D3 on the tongue can be replaced with your own number.
*waits for price point and options available*
nerd.gif

jordan-fly-wade-media-unveiling-miami-218.jpg

jordan-fly-wade-media-unveiling-miami-205.jpg

Even wade looks disgusted in these pics by this wack shoe. Looks like a shoe for a power forward, not a "flash" quick 2guard.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

jordan-fly-wade-media-unveiling-miami-218.jpg

jordan-fly-wade-media-unveiling-miami-205.jpg

Even wade looks disgusted in these pics by this wack shoe. Looks like a shoe for a power forward, not a "flash" quick 2guard.

You know whats hilariously sad? He actually does look disappointed.

Like he's thinking "Damn its like I'm still with Converse but they have a Jumpman on them. What the hell are? MORE COLORS?! ##!?"

im lost here..they need to have someone endorse the sig shoe...because why else would they make it...? for example they could have the 2011 ASG color way for melo, but have an orange jumpman.... smh

I love how he didn't even wear them today. White red pe 2011 in the first half and the white red 2011 gr for the 2nd half. Hope he sticks with the 2011s. They're so much better than these abominations.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I love how he didn't even wear them today. White red pe 2011 in the first half and the white red 2011 gr for the 2nd half. Hope he sticks with the 2011s. They're so much better than these abominations.
Haha I noticed the same.  I was expecting to see him showcase them today.  Doubt he will put these on. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bundy9

3a04bedad5de1b138f1cdd361ceb64a4-getty-112195008me024_philadelphia.jpg
And the Fly Wade's have taken off! In a Heat CW too! Thanks for not debuting one of those horrid GRs JB!
e55fdccfe24d7007ba7df0b56bfb5a1d-getty-112195008me026_philadelphia.jpg
So this is what the iD possibilities look like...hmmm.
75bd40a86734e3aa5ed868441b61761f-getty-112195008me027_philadelphia.jpg

More pics of the night's Game 2 match-ups as usual at NBA Feet, Nike Forum....

I think it is in very poor taste for Nike/JB to release his sig so close to the end of the season. It seems as if they sort of rushed this shoe out to cash in on the last few weeks of the season.. Surely Wade will have a new shoe next season.. So this, makes no sense really. Anyone get what I am saying?

D Wade is back to wearing team shoes. Fail. What was wrong with him being the flagship torch bearer for JB? The 2011 was perfect for him. I bet they go back to no sig shoe for Wade after they see how horrible these do...

they look decent in the right colors. the GRs highlight too many different parts of the shoe. they tried to go with that gradient look like the am95s but the color blocking is way different and way off. this shoe would be a lot cleaner once it's done in the right colorway. glad these are going up oj nikeid. i wouldn't completely dismiss this shoe, a little dismissal is okay though lol.

... Disgusted look for real !

Compare that pic to this:

73356542.jpg

(Gettyimages.  NBA All-Star game 2007.  Joe Johnson's Air Jordan XX2 East PE's)

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

D Wade is back to wearing team shoes. Fail. What was wrong with him being the flagship torch bearer for JB? The 2011 was perfect for him. I bet they go back to no sig shoe for Wade after they see how horrible these do...
Almost feel bad for Wade.  I'm sure they perform great, but too ugly/generic to purchase. 

The only colorway that's decent is the black/grey with red accents.  If you see the video those pics are from wade seems pretty genuine in that they designed a shoe that he wanted both performance and looks-wise.  I'm going to cop a pair of grey/blacks to hoop in if they look good in store which is likely.  At first I didn't like the shoe at all, but it's growing on me.   

Back
Top Bottom