Official Jordan Fly Wade Thread

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Some of these colorways are nice.
The colourway combinations are workable ...the model isn't...Just lacks an "elite-ness" about it, especially as a sig for the guy who is to carry the brand into the future...With that said  though, I still actually like the black/red CW...only decent looking one to the eye that doesn't scream "OUTLET" at first glance..

not bad
ohwell.gif
 and if it does hit Nike iD then who knows what potential these shoes might have
ohwell.gif

The shoes themselves arent that bad but there not worthy of being Dwade's first signature shoe....
Seem like they designed this as a team jordan and gave it to Dwade....

Another fine way of devalueing the game shoe by JB.

At least this year someone has worn it until the playoffs

And seriously whats with Jordan / Nike with overusing the black / grey / neon  combo recently???? too much

Wade's polo better than Wade's shoe

The shoes themselves arent that bad but there not worthy of being Dwade's first signature shoe....
Seem like they designed this as a team jordan and gave it to Dwade....

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

any info on the release date?

5/5/11 for the Pimento/White-Black and the Black/Varsity Red-Dark Grey colorway.

6/9/11 for the Orion Blue/White-Black and the Radiant Green/White-Black colorway.

Oh my goodness are you serious JB, I thought this was a joke when I heard about it?!  Let me start by saying I have liked D. Wade as a player since day 1 (second to Kobe for the only 2 players I would pay to watch), that plus dude's game (only second to Kobe in the league for the best player), aside from the Jordan 2011 and other so called sig shoe for him has been way beneath him and his worth as top 2 player in the league!  Don't get me wrong the shoe its self is solid, but aside from the black pair (which only half way compliment him), do not even come close to fitting him as a player (looks wise).  It's as if they spend all this time on other players sig, but for the second best player in the league they give him a "solid team shoe" (hyperfuse, bb2, nike basketball category).  Bottom line (although I know D. Wade was part of the process of this shoe), this shoe is still not even close for the second best player in the league.  Just so we are clear Lebron is not my favorite player, but  I am unbiased enough to admit that his shoes are probably the most (edged out the Kobe 6 just by a little bit) complete (looks and performance wise) basketball shoe that came out this season. GOOD SHOE, NOT GOOD FOR WADE (OVERALL THAT IS).

Slap a Converse logo on these and nobody would've ever known Wade switched brands. Horrible shoe.

Very cheap looking. That back air bubble window thingy looks like something you would see on a 59.99 shoe at modells in the bins. Yuck. Do not want.

Originally Posted by Mitsui

Slap a Converse logo on these and nobody would've ever known Wade switched brands. Horrible shoe.
fixed...

Could've been worse I believe, the black pair is decent (I'm sure they'd actually look good with jeans); absolutely nothing to rant and rave about but decent....but I agree with the first portion of comment

wow THIS is what i waited for all this time? and for $140? does this shoe atleast have full length air or zoom air in the forefoot??

wouldnt this seem like a downgrade with how well the air jordan 2011 was? wade will prolly switch back after a while

I would love to help Jordan Brand design some D'Wades. I am a footwear designer, and I think I can design some D'Wades, that many folks on NT would like. All I ask, is if, I can be so obliged, to take on this task, because I see NT as a serious crowd, that likes what they like. I think sometimes, there can be a ripple effect, that causes bias sometimes but in all, I feel that the comments are genuine, and authentic on this site. With that being said, I got an idea for some D'Wades, and I want to share it with you all first. I want to put the design in here but it might not be allowed. If someone could share, if this is possible, I'd appreciate it.

KingHeru1

sneakerfiles reports that these will be hitting nikeID, and the D3 on the tongue can be replaced with your own number.

Back
Top Bottom