::Official John Terry On Suicide Watch::

I've been there
tired.gif

TERRIBLE feeling.

Yeah, I feel bad for him too, but I won't lie. I'm a little angry at him for missing too. He should've been more careful not to slip like that, hemust've seen that the field was slippery throughout the game.

So for me it's a mixture of feeling bad for him and a little angry at him.

I knew that Chelsea weren't going to walk off as winners after he missed.

I can see Terry's career taking a turn down hill after this one, it will be the moment he is remembered for for the the rest of his career

Incredibly unlucky, esp. after he saved a goal (Which is not just a coincidence, he is good enough inside the posts to be a decent if not good Keeper.)

I really feel for the man No H', doesn't get much worse unless you do it in the WC
He's gonna be crying for the next 3 months since England not in Euro.

That was rough for him. I really didn't think he was going to miss it. I am happy Man U won, but I feel for John.

I feel for him he'll be feeling $hity right now, fans will forgive him but they will not forget.

Hear that Gareth Southgate and Nicky Butt we don't forget.

he slipped on the wet grass..... conditions were crap on that pitch.....so kind of bad luck. what brand of shoes does he wear?
What happened....
he had a wide open goal during penalty kicks. if he scored, chelsea wins the championship. he slipped and hit the post.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

rio for england captain....we cant two england captain missing freekicks!!!!!!!!1111

Oh please,
laugh.gif
Rio played such a horrible match. He gifted Chelsea the first goal and almost gave us a penalty as well.
eyes.gif

He's got to feel absolutely gutted right now.

He still played like the best captain in the world today though. JT = Chelsea legend

*+*@ that grass, yo.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom