roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously thou... I feel bad for Terry, this sort of thing happens I guess.

Ballack on the other hand: Screw you! Thats what you get for leaving
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Wow.

Clearly I haven't played on a stage of that magnitude before, but the feeling of being the one who misses the PK and blows the whole championship/season?

Yes.

I have been there before.

It sucks.

Now leave me alone.

There were 10 other players who shot penalties other than him and I don't think any of them slipped. He played on the pitch for 120 minutes prior to taking the penalty kick, so he should've known that ot was slippery and been extra careful not to slip. If the other 10 players could've shot without slipping, then he could've too.
I believe someone else slipped on their run up to take their kick as well but I could have also made that up in my head. But don't act likethere's a science to taking a PK under wet conditions and everybody should adhere to a proper technique. That's like saying Ezra didn't slip onceduring the game, so everybody else shouldn't have slipped either. That's also like saying, well Giggs and everybody else put their PK away and soshould Ronaldo. It isn't a science, shhh happens.

^ why all the hate for Kenyon? other than the fact that the traitor betrayed United and jumped-ship to Chelski...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

On the bright side, atleast Terry has Euro 08 to look forward to...

do you meaning terry watching it on tv? england definately didnt qualify...

[h2]TERRY COULD FACE UEFA PROBE[/h2]
John Terry's Champions League nightmare may worsen if he is subjected to a UEFA study of his clash with Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez immediately after Didier Drogba's red card in the final.

The Blues captain, who missed the penalty that could have won the trophy, has denied any wrongdoing and action over an alleged spitting incident appears to rest heavily on whether or not reference to it was included in reports from the referee and the UEFA delegate.

A UEFA spokesman confirmed they had received the referee's report but were still waiting for the delegate to supply his.

If the incident is not included in either report, then UEFA may resort to examining television footage of the alleged incident before deciding on what action, if any, to take.

"The delegate's report should be in later today. We have received the referee's report but I cannot tell you what was mentioned in it," said the spokesman.

"At the moment there is nothing further to add."

GET TERRY! UEFA better prosecute his @@#. After seeing the still photos, dude sure as hell spat on Tevez. No longer feel sorry for this douche, hope they gethim for the max.

This is what Terry was doing, it's kinda hard to see. It also looks like Drogba is about to spit on Tevez but the ref gets in the way...
aylrn6.gif

and for good measure...

106afye.jpg

Yeah i saw the whole wiping of the mouth motion, but in the still shots it looks like something actually is in mid air from his mouth, check it out

30818_news.jpg

Back
Top Bottom