::Official John Terry On Suicide Watch::

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

shabooyah1124
indifferent.gif
You foul for that one.

Man I didn't even see that.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Here's to shabooyah getting kicked in the face in the near future. I wouldn't even laugh if Ronaldo gotinjured like that.

But without him heading away that sure goal earlier in the match, it wouldn't have even gone to extra time. Not to mention all the other great plays hemade throughout the match.

It was unfortunate, but fans should recognize that without JT, they wouldn't have even been in a position to miss and PK...

Hahahahahaa....piece of crap John Terry, no one was more happy than me to see that loser fail again.

Another failure = Michael Ballack. One of my favorite players ever but this guy can never win a damn trophy...2nd place in the UCL in 02 and 08, 2nd place in02 World Cup
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Hahahahahaa....piece of crap John Terry, no one was more happy than me to see that loser fail again.

Another failure = Michael Ballack. One of my favorite players ever but this guy can never win a damn trophy...2nd place in the UCL in 02 and 08, 2nd place in 02 World Cup
smh.gif

"If you have hate in your heart let it out"

Another failure = Michael Ballack. One of my favorite players ever but this guy can never win a damn trophy...2nd place in the UCL in 02 and 08, 2nd place in 02 World Cup
smh.gif

Where were YOU in the Copa America final? And tonight? You were running around like an escaped mental patient tonight, son. And looks likeyou didn't get called up for your nat'l team's friendlies next month, regardless if you requested to rest.... you'll probably never see first team action for your country again with the emergence of Aguero.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I've been there
tired.gif

TERRIBLE feeling.

You have been there? you have had millions of people watching you with a championship of that magnitude on the line? You single handedly ruined millions ofpeoples day/life ? You sir have not been "there".

You sad?

81191451.jpg

81190389.jpg

81190490.jpg

81191791.jpg

I'd like to congratulate the following players for finishing 2nd...
-Michael Ballack (left Bayern Munich because he wanted to win a UCL with Chelsea)
-Ashley Cole (left Arsenal because he didnt like the French influence of the team)
-Andriy Shevchenko (left AC Milan because he wanted to learn English)
-Shaun Wright-Phillips (left Man. City for a more prestigious club only to find himself buried on the bench)
-Ricardo Carvalho (2nd dirtiest player in soccer behind Matterazzi)
-Didier Drogba (biggest crybaby in the game)
-Frank Lampard (useless for England, useless for Chelsea in big games)

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

smh.gif

Where were YOU in the Copa America final? And tonight? You were running around like an escaped mental patient tonight, son. And looks like you didn't get called up for your nat'l team's friendlies next month, regardless if you requested to rest.... you'll probably never see first team action for your country again with the emergence of Aguero.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd like to congratulate the following players for finishing 2nd...
-Michael Ballack (left Bayern Munich because he wanted to win a UCL with Chelsea)
-Ashley Cole (left Arsenal because he didnt like the French influence of the team)
-Andriy Shevchenko (left AC Milan because he wanted to learn English)
-Shaun Wright-Phillips (left Man. City for a more prestigious club only to find himself buried on the bench)
-Ricardo Carvalho (2nd dirtiest player in soccer behind Matterazzi)
-Didier Drogba (biggest crybaby in the game)
-Frank Lampard (useless for England, useless for Chelsea in big games)

you forgot to mention Peter Kenyon...

81191791.jpg

what brand of shoes does he wear?

Umbro...
sick.gif

I feel bad for Terry though. Dude is a warrior, plain and simple and of all people didn't deserve the grief of missing. I'd like to think Anelkafeels like feces more than Terry. He came into the game as a sub, didn't do crap and blew it for Chelsea in PK's.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

what brand of shoes does he wear?

Umbro...
sick.gif

I feel bad for Terry though. Dude is a warrior, plain and simple and of all people didn't deserve the grief of missing. I'd like to think Anelka feels like feces more than Terry. He came into the game as a sub, didn't do crap and blew it for Chelsea in PK's.

Same, I do feel a tad bit sorry for Mr. Terry, he guts it out whenever I see him play. I DONT feel sorry for anelka, dude is a punk through andthrough. hope he transfers YET AGAIN, dude is the reggie sanders of european football
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I've been there
tired.gif

TERRIBLE feeling.

At European club soccer's biggest stage? No you haven't.

argubably the most pretigous event for soccer in general besides the world cup

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

he slipped on the wet grass..... conditions were crap on that pitch.....so kind of bad luck.

There were 10 other players who shot penalties other than him and I don't think any of them slipped. He played on the pitch for 120 minutes prior totaking the penalty kick, so he should've known that ot was slippery and been extra careful not to slip. If the other 10 players could've shot withoutslipping, then he could've too.

Back
Top Bottom