OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

2md592o.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
|I
tired.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:D
happy.gif

OHA..Prepare The Royal Baggage.. {{Prepare The Royal Baggage}}​

oh yes nick cannons chain is hollow just listen to the sound it makes on wiln out.............
SoleRebel MySpace
[size=+3]*Team Skeet~Skeet*[/size]​

We Make 'Em "Right-Click, Save As..."

.AAclaire420.bowserella.robot love.LadyJordanNYC.barbina.​

black gold? 132 gram chain? PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Aim: yurymachaveli

I Dress well because life's too short for bummy shoes and fake bape...

Oh shh!

Toaster Strudel throwin' subliminals...Word to 412cam... :wow:
eek.gif
The Smoove Bully.
It's STILL Goon Squad.
Take Ya Daughter "Killa Cam" Have My Way With Her Face.​

Monica looking real nice in that pic a page back. :pimp:
pimp.gif
CHRISTMAS CHEERS, DIPSETS YEAR, BALLIN EVERYDAY.
Come through with the chop drawn, blasting Heavy Metal like a Rock song - The Jackaaimemailhoneydip ]

Quote:
well let me just say that nick cannons rope chain is hollow and when is someone gonna post something worth talkin bout i have yet to see someone post a blackgold or platinum chain at that my boy z-money has the illest chain a 900 gram platinum charm with that says universal stylez with a od cuban thats 1300 grams belive me my boy has had this since 1992 and theres 132 carats in the charm this is a chain...i have yet to see anything even compare close and yeah my partner mario has the same chain in black gold people probably have never seen black gold its crazy sick....
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Quote:
yo ben, just melt that sucka down and give game his old NWA chain...thats still da best joint he ever had.
The League Of Extraordinary​
You a fan, a phoney a fake a ***** a stan !!!​

pics of black gold?
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Quote:
yo ben, just melt that sucka down and give game his old NWA chain...thats still da best joint he ever had.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

black gold? ohh god.....

EDIT:

got some info...

Gold In Purple Color, Blue Color And Even Black Gold

White gold and yellow gold are the most common types of gold colors used in jewelry making. But did you know that, various other colors of gold are also available and some of these colors may surprise you. For example, have you heard of purple gold, or black gold and even blue gold? It is quite likely that you might have never heard of these gold colors. Here are the details of the various gold colors used in gold jewelry production in recent times. However these attractive gold colors have some disadvantages over normal carat gold alloys. Read this complete report before you make any decision on ordering colored gold jewels.

Yellow Gold And White Gold Are Not The Only Gold Colors Available

In it's natural form gold is yellow in color. By varying the alloying metals we can get pale yellow or even white gold. This is what most of today's jewelry is made of. However it is possible to create jewelry with gold of unusual colors like purple gold, blue color gold and even black color gold.

How Is Purple, Blue, And Black Colored Gold Produced

This is possible by using one of two methods, the first is by formation of special gold metal compounds also referred to as Intermetallic Compounds. The second process is by forming a surface coating on gold, also referred to as Patination Of Gold. Both processes create attractive colors but they do exhibit some disadvantages over normal carat gold alloys. Purple Gold is also referred to as amethyst or violet gold. The process to make purple gold is to alloy gold and aluminium in a certain fixed ratio. Gold content is around 79% and is therefore qualified to be referred to as 18K gold. Cast pieces of purple gold are sometimes machined and faceted to be used as 'pseudo gems' in conventional jewellery. Blue Gold is also made as an intermetallic compound between gold and indium. The gold derives a bluish hue color. Manufacturing techniques are similar to those for purple gold. Black Gold is today possible using quite a few techniques. Electrodeposition using black rhodium or ruthenium is one method. Amorphouse carbon is also used at times, with the Plasma Assisted Chemical Vapour Deposition process. Controlled oxidation of carat gold containing chromium or cobalt can also be made to yield black gold. Ruthenium containing, electroplating solutions give a slightly harder black coating as compared to electroplating solutions that contain rhodium.

Is Colored Gold As Good As Normal Carat Gold

In this context we are referring to gold with colors as purple gold, blue gold and black gold. All the gold colors mentioned here, have some disadvantages over normal carat gold alloys. They all tend to be a little brittle, so a sharp blow on a piece of purple gold will most probably cause it to shatter. Such gold colors also tend to tarnish more easily. For black coloured gold, the blacker the gold, the less wear resistant it would be. For black gold colors, electroplating solutions containing ruthenium give a slightly harder coating as compared to solutions containing rhodium. Rubbing or abrading conditions should be avoided for all these coloured gold.

Are Purple Gold, Black Gold, Blue Gold Etc, Expensive

Going by the other metals used along with carat gold to create colored gold, it does not seem to be an expensive proposition. However when the involved production techniques are to be used for single piece orders, the financial feasibility is not very attractive. Single pieces of jewelry in these gold colors could therefore come with a high price tag. Looking at it from another point, purple gold, black colored gold, blue gold etc are not as sturdy and strong as carat gold, the color could also abrase off with time or under certain conditions. This would in a way add to the overall cost of these colored gold jewels.

Repairs And Modifications To Colored Gold Jewels

Given the fact that very few jewellers actually make purple gold jewelry or jewellery using black or blue gold, it would be quite difficult to find a jeweller to modify or even 're plate' your colored gold jewelry. Resizing or other repairs would become expensive even after finding a jeweller willing to take up the task. So make sure that you reflect on all these issues before ordering colored gold jewelry. This does not refer to white gold and yellow gold jewellery that is worked on all over the world.

Through this small and yet informative write up, we have tried to answer some of the very frequently asked questions about colored gold. This information is not meant to provide a technique for the manufacture of colored gold, but rather explain about the gold and it's properties. Many of the production processes are patented and this makes it all the more difficult, to get a jeweller near you to work on jewelry made with colored gold.
team platanocheck out da myspace

Beezy' .......on the real as ugly as that chain is.......it cant compete with you......Real talk

(btw it's summit time homie, hit me up so we can talk)
SETFREE

lol, WOW BLACK GOLD?????? WHOAAAAAAAA
132 CARATS?????? WHOAAAAAAAA

WOWOWWOWOWOWOOWWOWWWWWWWWW

[beastie boys dropppppp]UMMMM, BLACK GOLD? OLD NEWS, I DID A BLACK GOLD CROSS FOR JOEL MADDEN LIKE 8 MONTHS AGO. and we've done black gold joints a long long time ago, IT LOOKS AWFUL, EVEN AT THE HEIGHT OF JACOBS CAREER HE TRIED AND IT NEVER TOOK OFF, LIKE THOSE CELL PHONE BOOSTER PLUG IN JOINTS, CHILL, you think you know shoes, you think you know jewels now? my ego kicks in right about NOW: I'm crushin NBA cats who got 5000 x more paper then me, anyone else in this jewels game, my new pendant for All Star weekend is valued at 1.7 million with over 340 carats in 90% PRINCESS CUTS. the pendant weighs like 1,200 grams and the chain is another 1,200 grams with the dimensions of 5" wide x 11" tall. WE ARE layin everyone down period.[/YO DRE KICC IN THE BASS!!]

black gold is so ugly, but the customer gets what the customer wants.
and it was a celebrity thats sold over 10 million records, so here it is....
old pic, I never showed it and only because it's so damn nasty.
with the chain there's easily over 100 carats in diamonds from black, canary to white.
JM_BG1.jpg

JM_BG2.jpg

JM_BG3.jpg

JM_BG4.jpg

JM_BG5.jpg

i hate this piece, seriously....

but back to the miss me too, please show the pics of the 900 gram platinum chain with 130 + carats and while your at it, please show the Allon's(s0lerebel RIP) Mom's watch that you wear, you know the one that your boyfriend stole from Allon's house. I like how you asked Egg to ask me if I can get you a dead serious hoody for you and your bf? lol, man, you crack me up, are you pschitzo? but how bout this..... tell me I'm lying now. lol

peace. haha

OH WAIT TIL YOU SEE THE NEW BALLIN MAG ISSUE, I THINK IT DROPS IN JAN OR DEC.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
but back to the miss me too, please show the pics of the 900 gram platinum chain with 130 + carats and while your at it, please show the Allon's(s0lerebel RIP) Mom's watch that you wear, you know the one that your boyfriend stole from Allon's house. I like how you asked Egg to ask me if I can get you a dead serious hoody for you and your bf? lol, man, you crack me up, are you pschitzo? but how bout this..... tell me I'm lying now. lol
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
EAST OAKLAND

He Daughter'd her... :rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
please show the Allon's(s0lerebel RIP) Mom's watch that you wear, you know the one that your boyfriend stole from Allon's house.
Quote:
I like how you asked Egg to ask me if I can get you a dead serious hoody for you and your bf?
masterpre2.jpg

Crikey... :wow:
eek.gif
The Smoove Bully.
It's STILL Goon Squad.
Take Ya Daughter "Killa Cam" Have My Way With Her Face.​

BTW, like JJ said, it looks like gun metal.
platinum is cool, but the value don't hold up.
platinum is for wedding bands and rings, not for pendants, it don't show you are ballin harder, come with VVS boogers and gold and you makin statements, a lotta people say platinum, but it's usually 18K gold.

rob,
what's good doggy, my dude, we need to link up.
me and Raidius was talkin bout a Lakers summit again.
you know, if you can make it, then cool, if not then cool.

it'll be a blast.

*edit*

YOU KNOW WHAT? IT'S BEEN A MINUTE SINCE I KANYE WEST'D IT AND BLACKED OUT..... I GOT NOTHING TO PROVE WHICH MAKES THIS SOOOOOO OD NOW.....
TIME TO STICK OUT MY CHEST A LITTLE ON THANKSGIVING SINCE I DO HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR....

I'M NOT TRYNNA HEAR IT FROM ANYONE, I DON'T CARE, UGLY, WACK GEAR, WHATEVER.....

I'M PUSHIN LAMBOS, RARI'S, PHANTOMS AND B'S IN THE CITY OF ANGELS AND HAVING SO MUCH FUN, CAKIN STUPID, PULLIN QUARTERS & DIMES WORLDWIDE....THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT, BUT THE BEST THING IS, I LET ALL MY FAMILY & HOMEYS LIVE AND HAVE FUN TOO. SHARING IS CARING Y'ALL. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I'M NOT HERE ON THIS EARTH FOR A LONG TIME, JUST A GOOD TIME.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom