OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

biglescobar, my bad homey, lol...... you know so many darts get thrown, I didn't peep somebody else askin bout the dookie ropes.....

but

SUPPPERRRRRRRRRR UGGGGGGGLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

LOL, YEH SON, OKAY, HERE IT IS FLAT AND LAID OUT.
IS THIS BIG ENOUGH ?(PAUSE)
1463616719_l.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Damn Ben. This @#%$ right thurr nia - This @#%$ right thurr nia - This @#%$ right thurr nia - This @#%$ right thurr nia is dumb crazy. That takes me back to how the real gangstas used to get down back in the day with the satin starter jackets and all of that.

BTW, the homie Felipe is looking for you to give him a tour of K-Town for his graphic novel, Holla at him. And ask him about what he has drawn so far . . . It's crazy.

no prob ktown, on those rope chains, the one i got is just pieced together, but the dude was tryin to tell me it takes mad long to manufacture them and that its mad complicated, is that true? also are the nas/busta solid joints just made solid out of a mold or what? i always been a fan of the ropes since LL had em so I was glad to get one for about 2g, bein that its definitely not an everyday chain, if you can shed some more light on both kinds of rope chains id appreciate it thx
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

That looks like some King Tut @#%$ the queens suppose to wear around they neck or some rambo @#%$ LOL
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

LMAO

BRO, F IT, I DON'T CARE IF GAME ROCKED IT FIRST, I'M GONNA ROCK IT SOMEPLACE JUST TO BE A STR8 JACKASS. IT'S SOOOO UGLY THAT IT'S FRESH.
I MEAN IT'S JUST SOOOOO RIDICULOUS, I WISH I COULD POST THIS VIDEO OF ME AND GAME IN THE DRESSING ROOM WHEN HE 1ST SEEN IT.

IT'S CRAZY.

AND ANOTHER LMAO @ JJ AND Q, TOLD YOU JJ, WE AIN'T PLAYIN, EVEN ON THE UGLY JEWELS.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

YO Ktown

Where the hell you take that pic at....look like the changin room from the players club
The League Of Extraordinary​
You a fan, a phoney a fake a ***** a stan !!!​

:lol:
laugh.gif

buncha goonss in here

yeah thats so outlandish I can't be mad

Q :nerd:
nerd.gif

and word up son, except I know what that spot is. Its the cliche swap meet stripper costume shop. They used to have one at Pennsauken Mart outside Camden, and on the low it where strippers go to get like 12 outfits for like 200 dollars
AD SPACE FOR SALEIf you think I'm playin you'll seeNEW AUCTIONS UPDATED OCT. 4 10 Deep Crack & Rich Yung!!!

man..that just doesn't look like it should be worn around the neck, the folding is wack as hell
Aim: yurymachaveli

I Dress well because life's too short for bummy shoes and fake bape...

Back
Top Bottom