OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
EAST OAKLAND

Quote:
damn you're so sad...making everything personal. I think my man said something about a chain, nothing to do with you....I dont even think that the statement was aimed at you. But of course you had to respond

Did you have fun talking to my man all day? Just so you know, I've been out with my family all day, you know what you should be doing on thanksgiving...I couldnt care less about you....you couldnt tell that wasnt me typing?

You have to much hate in your heart bro

Keep talking to a 20 year old girl, since you obviously dont have anything better to do. Your sheep will still love you, dont even worry about it

Please dont ever talk to me about Allon again, you were nothing to him more then a business associate. What is egg........ your little mini-me spy now?
ed to read niketalk.com because of the S0LEREBEL MURDERED NT POST and I do buy kicks here and there, but now I mainly collect jordans, and I do read a lot of these pages even from school when I'm bored and it seems as if you're obsessed with shoving low blows towards Ben. so he has a lotta hate in his heart? you seem to contradict yourself so much it's actually pathetic. I can't believe you actually are still on this message forum. As for hate, Ben's been to my house for chabad dinners and doesn't even know my direct family very well and shared and spread love just on the fact of Alon. I'm sorry, but they were comrades and close buddies. It was much deeper then just a business relationship, this is coming 1st hand. Let's not disrespect my cousins name or spirit any longer. The truth be told, I know things about you that ben might not know as well about you and my cousin and I know about your business ventures, if you continue to flap your mouth, it will be aired out. please edit your entire post mentioning my cousins name. My Aunties home was robbed and there is major speculation that your current boyfriend Noah was involved in the crime.

From the INY family, you have no right whatsoever to speak on behalf of us. So again, please refrain your beef between yourself and Ben to exactly that, but I would be ashamed if I were you, I also don't support the fact that you have my cousins website linked on your signature. Please think clearly about what you say, you have no idea who reads this.

shalom, shalom

65750.jpg

He used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House...
eek.gif

Quote:
The truth be told, I know things about you that ben might not know as well about you and my cousin and I know about your business ventures, if you continue to flap your mouth, it will be aired out. please edit your entire post mentioning my cousins name. My Aunties home was robbed and there is major speculation that your current boyfriend Noah was involved in the crime.

OUCH.

Daughter'd again...Word to adoption agencies.

She probably should close her mouth now...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The Smoove Bully.
It's STILL Goon Squad.
Take Ya Daughter "Killa Cam" Have My Way With Her Face.​

Quote:
truth be told, I know things about you that ben might not know as well about you and my cousin and I know about your business ventures, if you continue to flap your mouth, it will be aired out. please edit your entire post mentioning my cousins name. My Aunties home was robbed and there is major speculation that your current boyfriend Noah was involved in the crime.
:wow:
eek.gif
...word

I think I'm gonna make a 3 or 4 finger ring like the CMO joint but fresher....
in the meanwhile, I'm transforming an old piece I got into a gangster one.
thanks to the help of a nter JP who got them PS skills.

oh btw, I hate subliminal suckerpunches and gay throws like that....... well initially. I come correct and blatent so people understand, I don't want to keep anyone in suspense, I just want them to get it quickly. lol

and OH WOW. *reads the last post on page 29* Ali, please fall back, lol, please
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

The Aftermath joint is ill. If I were to get signed to the 'Math as an in-house producer I would definitely get an Aftermath pendant made to rock, just not on a thick rope though.

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

Quote:
STOP POSTING NEWBIE!!!!

First of all.....I'm faaaaaaaaar from a newbie...so fall back and I said stay out of it you lower case k towns....thanks.

Quote:
NAW, I drank those with Jonas and my other homey hence the LRG chains lying around..... honestly to finish a cristal bottle by yourself isn't that tough.

we was on some stupid and the liquor store down from my crib sells crissy for a decent price so we picked up 5 bottles. and a bottle of XO, I had a rough week, we all got smashed, wifey's, homeys, family, all love. the empty bottles were just barely finished.

was it that serious?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

OHA..Prepare The Royal Baggage.. {{Prepare The Royal Baggage}}​

YO! You caught me slipping again... :smh:
smh.gif
personal rifts away from our community (no matter how entertained I am by all of this :smh:
smh.gif
). Also, I'd appreciate it if the other members of our community would refrain from attempting to get Dead Serious tees or Vegas buns by hopping on sides. I doubt either of the two really care that much for your added support anyway.

Warnings/Bans may be handed down upon further review by myself and the other staff members. |I
tired.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
straight.outta.704

Quote:
Also, I'd appreciate it if the other members of our community would refrain from attempting to get Dead Serious tees or Vegas buns by hopping on sides. I doubt either of the two really care that much for your added support anyway.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
and damn Swizz is my homey, that is so weird I ain't ever seen him rock that weird cross.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

65750.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
$$$$$$$
"F a Pick Up post...I pick up toast, got the East on my back...I pick up coast

Quote:
how would a regular person like me get balllin like k town? lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

if I ain't no regular person then what am I?
I ain't no celeb. I got a couple sweet connects, I eat right.
I push a few nice whips, I got a couple condos, BUT

I ain't got no mansion yet, no helicopter or jet yet, no servants.....

BUT
I am a regular dude and honest to god, I'm so content with how I live right now.

give me a week or so, so I can update some new pics.

the Mariah Carey piece will be done, this other stupid piece we did will be finished
and Jonas new LRG piece almost 40 carats will be done with a STUPID CHAIN!

we make stuff all day, but we also sell a grip of jewels from current inventory.
I ain't been out too much, but I don't see a lotta stuff worth postin really.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

yo ktown can you hook me up with that devon aoki & swizzy song

that track is crazy 8)
glasses.gif
The young fellow one white one yellow and I keep the La La like my son Melo

Quote:
BUT
I am a regular dude and honest to god, I'm so content with how I live right now.

laugh.gif
ed posting pictures. I remember when he posted the wall/layout of af1's/dunks/air maxs and when he posted that harley davidson F150. The hate was there. :lol:
laugh.gif
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Back
Top Bottom