OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

I don't care how paid Storch is, he presents himself like a herb....

8.JPG

:lol:
laugh.gif

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsmone8QQhtZ-1

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
Dude amazes me on how he was low-key and he came out all of a sudden flossing mad cheese.

[/b]​

for some people the money aint enough, they need the lime light too :pimp:
pimp.gif

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

ICEDOUT_TEDDYS.jpg

Ktown only 2'gs for those icy @#%$ bears? :wow:
eek.gif

Whats the size, color, clarity etc.. on those ?

laugh.gif
Don C & John Monopoly are just the N's.

I just peeped Busta's map of NY piece, its moiss.
Jewelers don't color genuine diamonds like that knowing that these rappers is gonna recycle them 2 months later.

That huge "diamond" he gave Julissa has to be moiss also, because diamonds of that size are really rare.
And a real diamond of that size would be classified extremely rare, and wouldn't likely end up in Busta's hands.
<---- Not mine, a homie's joint.

Quote:
Ktown only 2'gs for those icy bears?
Whats the size, color, clarity etc.. on those ?

laugh.gif

I see you didnt read through the rest of the thread. Ben said that bear is about 20k if not more. LOL at 2g's.

Quote:
Jewelers don't color genuine diamonds like that knowing that these rappers is gonna recycle them 2 months later.

busta jewels have to be recycled every two weeks we see him with a new piece

kanye, clark kent and just blaze are sneaker heads, Clark Kent is killin them though.
Snuggles McDuggal just told me that Clark Kent was shoutin us (AMC) out.

but Don C is a fiend and he used to check NT and all the other sneaker sites. he even used to check out methamphibian.com and benballer.com

as for the bears Duke Milz, yeh, that price is 23,000, but figure 1/2 that is what you might could get it for if it's been sitting in my shop for a while and you got cash.

thats just the MSRP.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
Clark Kent is killin them though.

Just wild....I remember him saying he has a different shoe for every day of the year for a period of 3 years.

365 x 3 = 1095......and that was as of a year or so back and doesn't include the doubles and triples of pairs he has.

clark kent kills seriously most anyone in the game, cats who are sneaker dorks who religiously live off this can't see him, real talk.

I get super humble when I seen his stuff.
even AM and Homicide can't F with him.

he been really really collecting since the early 90's. like for real for real.

someone like Retrokid ain't got what he got and ain't got it how Clark got it.
I'm talkin bout an OG. if you under 33, you can have ill kicks, but I'm talkin bout
having and living it during all the same time.

and I dont know if Ye checks WDYWT.
but if you need to know, he had on a D&G jacket some jeans and Union Clerk 180's. told me he's in love with vans especially the Marc Jacob X Vans joints and wanted to buy my Hosoi Vans.

What's the proper name for the chain that Kanye has on?

Also, does anybody know where to get Gemesis diamonds online?

Kanye's making it cool to be a hypbeast.. He's allover that website, like every other day, besides NT

KTOWN, I think it was on "It's the shoes" where Clark Kent shouted out AMC.. If i'm wrong, someone correct me..
[/url]​
[/url]​

Clark Kent sed he has easily 4,000 pairs of kicks on "Its The Shoes." Son sed he got problems everyday tryin to figure out wut to where.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker.[/center]

i don't know about 4,000 pairs but he got definitely over 2,000 pairs for sure. I would even say hes close or at bout 3,000 pairs. and yes he shouted us out on it's the shoes or any article when it comes to AMC and kicks.

pdot- I think it's just called a dogtag ball chain. Cartoon rocks a few of those too.
Kanye's is the biggest one I seen (no @#%$) chain is heavy. I just don't personally like the latex face.

I just always called them bead chains but I didn't know if their was a more correct name...

I was thinking about getting a heavy one with big balls (nh) and rocking it without a piece

personally, them jesus head pieces creep me out. the ones w/the painted/latex/ceramic/whatever faces are even worse.......reminds me of them figurines peeps put on their dashboards.

Quote:
personally, them jesus head pieces creep me out. the ones w/the painted/latex/ceramic/whatever faces are even worse.......reminds me of them figurines peeps put on their dashboards.

don't come to NYC then....its like that ALL that people got...
team platano

Back
Top Bottom