:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Busta's new piece he just debuted on TV.

It's a map of New York City in coloured stones all over, his "New York S__" piece as he calls it.

Naw no video he just came out with it on, everyone was basically shocked cause it's one big @#%$ rectangle piece (I thought it was a mini rectangle fish tank @ first). Then Julissa had to stop and hold it and he talked all about the damn thing.....the water surronding NYC is blue diamonds and every borough is a different colour with some writing in black stones I think.

the_a_team_group_1_1024.jpg

the_a_team_group_3_1024.jpg

da OG....

yo how did this man stay on TV wit all these white people lookin like that? :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

team platano

Quote:

They Copp them from a store in Brooklyn Called Vinnie's, Thats practically the only place you can get the shirts, They are the ones that created this shirt and have a large selection in diffferent material and colors,

If u think the shirts look hot, wait till u see the hoodys, they make bape hoodies look like trash
F BabY[/center]

Quote:
I'm lovin the ruby's.

No doubt. At the jewelry shop I've been playing around with princess cut white diamonds and blue sapphires. In white gold the combo is insane. Need to make some more money quick!

here's some pics I took tonite at the studio, Kanye came by to get some work done....
he had on his piece, he told me he actually designed the joint with Jacob.

KANYE_KT_DC.jpg

you know KTOWN gotta try on the chain. lol
had to ask, since I knew dude and knew Don C
KANYE_JESUS.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

yo k town can u please hook a fellow nter and aspiring musician up wit an e-mail or phone number or something...???please :D
happy.gif

or at take a listen to my page and give me some sort of feedback? i just need a chance...i just wanna peek in the door :nerd:
nerd.gif

:smh:
nono.gif
@ my patheticness

back to the og topic
4.JPG

they dont call that man "spliff" star for nothing...look at homie eyes...they remind me of someone...oh yea...me :pimp:
pimp.gif
:b
tongue.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
My dude Don C..

What was Kanye working on? Cons, Common, GLC or another project?

ye, was working on GLC, but that picture was taken @ SA STUDIOS aka Soul Assasins, aka MISTER CARTOON'S tattoo and art studio.

if you look at Kanye's right arm, you'll see it's all greased up from just gettin tatted.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

KANYE_KT_DC.jpg

its offical, this post is da post of 2006 :smokin
smokin.gif

NT >> your favorite site

oh and guys i was doing some SERIOUS research on De Beers.....ya might wanna take a look at this book online

rise and fall of diamonds...

oh boy its crazy...i'll be postin excerpts from it between now and lata today..
team platano

Back
Top Bottom