OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Jim Jones got a new piece, from that new Purple City video :lol:
laugh.gif

It's his hand signal in yellow gold he does over his eye for "One Eye Willie" with an eye in the middle. :rofl:
roll.gif

6pnd00538pb.jpg

yo q is it sorta like this?
zbasketballcroppro8md.jpg

and k-town, since you got clusters check out these clusters of clusters
4earr00075kz.jpg

^^^Those Kluster earrings are sick!!!
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker.[/center]

1 2 3 4 5
"If you dont know what im talkin bout
act like you do, later figure it out
If you dont know what im takin bout,
I dont either, Im still tryna figure out"
-Keak Da Sneak

146866495.jpg

Diddy's chain looks like fire! Hard to tell from the pics and I know he can easily afford the real deal but I wonder if that's moss.

benzino.jpg

one of my favorites pieces was Zinos 3 finger chain (boston bias)

but the braclet/shield was KILLING em- :pimp:
pimp.gif

i dont see how this thread went this long without pix of Zinos jewels....he set alot of trends and has always had crazy ice game...
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Couldn't find Busta's city piece but that bull is dope... and so is that piece on his wrist.

[/b]

word i been waitin on that pic to drop and da new lil jon piece...its a giannnnnnt gold rope chain that says "crunk ain't dead"

team platano

I seriously hope these rappers have some serious investments to be blowin all this money on jewelry. I know Busta is into real estate so he's got his investments in the right place. It's just that people who I don't see really blowin' that much rockin' all this jewelry seems a lil' odd, unless of course they're rented/leased pieces.

Anyway someone please find Busta's new piece. I wanna see it badly. Oh yea, R.I.P. to Pimp C's Bently, jeez.
[/b]

I really hope some of these pieces are insured. I dunno why but something tells me that rappers fail to call their insurance companies and have a policy written up for these extravagent pieces.

[/i][/b]
AIM: JoshuaCourtRock​

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Everytime i see Daddy yankee i think of all my spanish speaking friends. DOminicans, Puerto Ricans.
Daddy Yankee is to them what Michael Jackson is to us black folks. :lol:
laugh.gif

^^ Johnny t.v. with all them diamonds is crazy! I wonder how much he charges for those chain castings on the bottom picture. There's a company in New York called JR Castings that sells any casting you can think of. Crosses, pendants, bracelets, chains, rings, etc. You order the casting from them and then you have a jeweler set the stones just like Johnny is getting ready to do. Been thinking about contacting them to see the price of a singe-row studded chain casting. Then I'll just find some moss stones and have my jeweler set them for practically nothing. Ninjahood if your interested or if anyone is interested here's the info on the place I mentioned.

JR Casting & Findings, Inc.
43 West 47th street, Main level
New York, NY 10036
212-997-4343

147013480.jpg

Not sure if they deal with retail consumers, since I got their info outta a jeweler's magazine that shows what will be at the JCK Vegas show. Pretty cool though. You order any piece you want without the stones, then get whatever stones you want, and then just have a jeweler set them for you. I'm gonna see if I can get my jeweler to get some pricing from them sometime this week. When I get some free time in the middle of the week, I'll post some adds from a few other companies too.

^^ thats execellent!!!!

basicly payin for da metal..i wanna get something very thick like a bracelet ( no karamo) and set it in moissanite
team platano

^ They got a couple thick bracelets at the bottom of the page but the pic is cut off. My jeweler is gonna be outta town until next Tue., but hopefully then I can get him to call to see some prices(wholesale). You might give them a call to see their pricing or see if they can send you some info. You're in New York right?

I need to find a close up on this chain
fabwitdreshoes5bh.jpg

we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

Here's a picture of The Game in Van-city doing a concert with his new BWS piece.

31388_game5.jpg

Looks like he added some ruby's to it.

16979_game3.jpg

I'm also glad he decided to do something about the butterfly on his face.

Back
Top Bottom