Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Someone needs to make a gif of Situation's reaction to Angelina asap 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Should of been 2 hrs like first season.
That's what i'm saying the damn show kept going to commercial.. but the first episode was
laugh.gif
Ronnie hooking up with those landmines and grenades
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Should of been 2 hrs like first season.
That's what i'm saying the damn show kept going to commercial.. but the first episode was
laugh.gif
Ronnie hooking up with those landmines and grenades
smh.gif

The first episode was kind of disappointing but I understand they had to re-introduce everyone and build up the show again. The only thing I'll hold against MTV for this episode is all the Ronnie+Sammi relationship crap...no one wants to see that. 

I'm looking forward to seeing the cast in various clubs and restaurants...specifically "Tantra" and "Dream" (Ronnie gets into a fight in this episode).

The cast (both the guys and girls) also picked up a lot of people straight off the beach and would walk back to the apartment...I saw Mike and Pauly D coming out of the beach and walking towards their apartment with 2 girls each...I wonder if they'll show that this season
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The first episode was kind of disappointing but I understand they had to re-introduce everyone and build up the show again. The only thing I'll hold against MTV for this episode is all the Ronnie+Sammi relationship crap...no one wants to see that. 

I'm looking forward to seeing the cast in various clubs and restaurants...specifically "Tantra" and "Dream" (Ronnie gets into a fight in this episode).

The cast (both the guys and girls) also picked up a lot of people straight off the beach and would walk back to the apartment...I saw Mike and Pauly D coming out of the beach and walking towards their apartment with 2 girls each...I wonder if they'll show that this season
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

laugh.gif
at Pauly D, "I love single Ronnie"...but seriously, Ronnie is saying he's trying to outdo the Situation this season, doubt that can happen, The Situation is just too entertaining
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ronnie couldnt outdo Vinnie. That sloppy mess was all over those grenades, SMH.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
at Pauly D, "I love single Ronnie"...but seriously, Ronnie is saying he's trying to outdo the Situation this season, doubt that can happen, The Situation is just too entertaining
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ronnie couldnt outdo Vinnie. That sloppy mess was all over those grenades, SMH.
eyes.gif

man i cant wait till next week
pimp.gif

situation, ronnie, pauly and vinny are gonna be real fun to watch this season
pimp.gif

girls will just be drama

man i cant wait till next week
pimp.gif

situation, ronnie, pauly and vinny are gonna be real fun to watch this season
pimp.gif

girls will just be drama

i wish ronnie was like this every episode.  dude was even on that gogo dancer while she was upside down on the pole.
shouldn't the landmine be the big girl since landmines are bigger than grenades?  
ohwell.gif

i'm just waiting for the episode where mike says "this is the shirt before the shirt."  
laugh.gif

i wish ronnie was like this every episode.  dude was even on that gogo dancer while she was upside down on the pole.
shouldn't the landmine be the big girl since landmines are bigger than grenades?  
ohwell.gif

i'm just waiting for the episode where mike says "this is the shirt before the shirt."  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I agree... first episode was a bit dry. Hopefully it'll pick up.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I agree... first episode was a bit dry. Hopefully it'll pick up.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I figured there's be a gif of Ronnie's face looking at that stripper when Pauly D said this
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I figured there's be a gif of Ronnie's face looking at that stripper when Pauly D said this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom