Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

We're gonna need gifs of Sit's reaction to Angelina and Ronnie looking up at the dancer in the club
laugh.gif
My dude Vinny not only smashes both Snooks and Angelina this season, but in tonight's episode, dude made up a word, obliviate.

We're gonna need gifs of Sit's reaction to Angelina and Ronnie looking up at the dancer in the club
laugh.gif
My dude Vinny not only smashes both Snooks and Angelina this season, but in tonight's episode, dude made up a word, obliviate.

Originally Posted by shogun

i wish ronnie was like this every episode.  dude was even on that gogo dancer while she was upside down on the pole.
shouldn't the landmine be the big girl since landmines are bigger than grenades?  
ohwell.gif

i'm just waiting for the episode where mike says "this is the shirt before the shirt."  
laugh.gif

Lol when I saw him with the upside down gogo dancer I was dying.

i wish ronnie was like this every episode.  dude was even on that gogo dancer while she was upside down on the pole.
shouldn't the landmine be the big girl since landmines are bigger than grenades?  
ohwell.gif

i'm just waiting for the episode where mike says "this is the shirt before the shirt."  
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

angelina couldnt get no love. first time watching this show btw. My boys tried to break it down, seems alright. but im not watching that waste of time again.

angelina couldnt get no love. first time watching this show btw. My boys tried to break it down, seems alright. but im not watching that waste of time again.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

but in tonight's episode, dude made up a word, obliviate.

I couldn't believe he said that 
laugh.gif

man i urbandictionary'd that word the minute i heard it
laugh.gif

apparently he's not the only one.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

but in tonight's episode, dude made up a word, obliviate.

I couldn't believe he said that 
laugh.gif

man i urbandictionary'd that word the minute i heard it
laugh.gif

apparently he's not the only one.

"Sammie and Ronnie are broken up, so, you know, I may entertain that idea."- Situation
roll.gif

"Sammie and Ronnie are broken up, so, you know, I may entertain that idea."- Situation
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom