Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

I don't care what yall say, Angelina is the baddest in the house. Also, how can folks hate on Vinny? Dude STAYS saying funny ###@ on the low.

I don't have any expectations when watching this show....all I want to do is laugh, which is what I did.

Ronnie had that speed burst in the club
laugh.gif
Dude was wildin'. Sammi is nothing but a jealous hater. I think it's gonna be funny when Ronnie hooks up w. all them random chicks then goes back to slay Sammi later in the night.

And Damn...if there is anyone who needs to get hit by a bus, it's Snooki. Looks like a fried dumpling w. legs.

*The Situation's swagger in rocking shades in a monsoon was
roll.gif

*JWoww got some WSHH type hood in her....
laugh.gif
###@ always lookin to scrap
roll.gif

I don't care what yall say, Angelina is the baddest in the house. Also, how can folks hate on Vinny? Dude STAYS saying funny ###@ on the low.

I don't have any expectations when watching this show....all I want to do is laugh, which is what I did.

Ronnie had that speed burst in the club
laugh.gif
Dude was wildin'. Sammi is nothing but a jealous hater. I think it's gonna be funny when Ronnie hooks up w. all them random chicks then goes back to slay Sammi later in the night.

And Damn...if there is anyone who needs to get hit by a bus, it's Snooki. Looks like a fried dumpling w. legs.

*The Situation's swagger in rocking shades in a monsoon was
roll.gif

*JWoww got some WSHH type hood in her....
laugh.gif
###@ always lookin to scrap
roll.gif

I might have to agree that Angelina is the best one but that is because JWow is known to have work done on her so I instantly disqualify her.

So saying Angelina looks better than Snookie and Sammie is like saying Glen Davis is better than Brandon Bass and Paul Milsap. They all are basically on the same level.

Hahahah @ Ronnie messing with the girl hanging upside down.

I might have to agree that Angelina is the best one but that is because JWow is known to have work done on her so I instantly disqualify her.

So saying Angelina looks better than Snookie and Sammie is like saying Glen Davis is better than Brandon Bass and Paul Milsap. They all are basically on the same level.

Hahahah @ Ronnie messing with the girl hanging upside down.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

"Eating fried pickles, was a LIFE CHANGING experience"- Snooki
only a fat, slob like her would say something like that.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

"Eating fried pickles, was a LIFE CHANGING experience"- Snooki
only a fat, slob like her would say something like that.

roll.gif
mannn Ronnie died in the club that night! He looked like he was in another world..
My dude slid down the scrippa pole by himself!
eek.gif

p.s. Sammie is definitely the prettiest girl in the house by far IMO..I can't believe some think Angelina is.

roll.gif
mannn Ronnie died in the club that night! He looked like he was in another world..
My dude slid down the scrippa pole by himself!
eek.gif

p.s. Sammie is definitely the prettiest girl in the house by far IMO..I can't believe some think Angelina is.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The only thing I'll hold against MTV for this episode is all the Ronnie+Sammi relationship crap...no one wants to see that. 
Yup.

The house in Miami looks small and weak when compared to Real World and other shows.

The only thing I'll hold against MTV for this episode is all the Ronnie+Sammi relationship crap...no one wants to see that. 
Yup.

The house in Miami looks small and weak when compared to Real World and other shows.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yup.

them bed look small as hell, are those twin size beds?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yup.

them bed look small as hell, are those twin size beds?

Back
Top Bottom