Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Yep. I'm watchin tonite....season 1 was some of the best TV I've seenin ages.

Yep. I'm watchin tonite....season 1 was some of the best TV I've seenin ages.

10PM needs to come already. I'm so ready to watch
roll.gif
smh.gif

man MTV Shop gonna get some money from me

312jk7s.jpg

says...
"Pickles is my thing."
"The Snooks...Is out."
"I'm not trashy...Unless I drink too much."

fndxs.jpg

says....
"You gotta stay fresh-to-death; I call it...fresh outfit, fresh haircut, fresh tan, just stay fresh."
"Nooo way I'm goin' to Jersey without my hair gel; can't leave without my gel."
"The parties in Pauly D's pants tonight."

258vtlg.jpg

says...
"This is 'The Situation' right here...my abs are so ripped up, it's?we call it 'The Situation'."
"Everybody loves me...babies, dogs, you know, hot girls, cougars. I just have unbelievable mass appeal."
"I check out the mirror and like...Wooh, today's gonna be a good day."

man MTV Shop gonna get some money from me

312jk7s.jpg

says...
"Pickles is my thing."
"The Snooks...Is out."
"I'm not trashy...Unless I drink too much."

fndxs.jpg

says....
"You gotta stay fresh-to-death; I call it...fresh outfit, fresh haircut, fresh tan, just stay fresh."
"Nooo way I'm goin' to Jersey without my hair gel; can't leave without my gel."
"The parties in Pauly D's pants tonight."

258vtlg.jpg

says...
"This is 'The Situation' right here...my abs are so ripped up, it's?we call it 'The Situation'."
"Everybody loves me...babies, dogs, you know, hot girls, cougars. I just have unbelievable mass appeal."
"I check out the mirror and like...Wooh, today's gonna be a good day."

they made the talking snooki better looking than the real one.
they could've just put hair on a mrs. potatohead doll.

they made the talking snooki better looking than the real one.
they could've just put hair on a mrs. potatohead doll.

This is weak, no cable at my new place so I won't be able to watch it and we don't have internet either so I can't download it.

This is weak, no cable at my new place so I won't be able to watch it and we don't have internet either so I can't download it.

I hope Angelina gets cussed out as soon as she gets in the house! LOLLL I'm mad they brought her back for season 2.

But OMG! I can't waittttt! Do you know how much money MTV would make if they put Season 2 out on DVD like a week before it came out on tv? I would buy it.

I hope Angelina gets cussed out as soon as she gets in the house! LOLLL I'm mad they brought her back for season 2.

But OMG! I can't waittttt! Do you know how much money MTV would make if they put Season 2 out on DVD like a week before it came out on tv? I would buy it.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Do you know how much money MTV would make if they put Season 2 out on DVD like a week before it came out on tv? I would buy it.

OMG you must be horrible with money.

Back
Top Bottom