Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

why do these guys continue to hang out with ugly girls?  they're on a popular reality show, they should only be with 7's and above.

why do these guys continue to hang out with ugly girls?  they're on a popular reality show, they should only be with 7's and above.

Originally Posted by shogun

Have you seen these dudes?  Theyre a joke.  No good looking woman is going to go so low to hook up with these fools.

Originally Posted by shogun

Have you seen these dudes?  Theyre a joke.  No good looking woman is going to go so low to hook up with these fools.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by hymen man

Vinny's got no personality.

Vinny says some funny *#+$ on the sly....

word, I think dude is the most normal/chill person on the show.  He just doesn't have an on-screen character

Originally Posted by hymen man

Vinny's got no personality.

Vinny says some funny *#+$ on the sly....

word, I think dude is the most normal/chill person on the show.  He just doesn't have an on-screen character

I don't think Vinny is boring at all. he's just not a complete tool like the other dudes on the show.

one more day
pimp.gif

I don't think Vinny is boring at all. he's just not a complete tool like the other dudes on the show.

one more day
pimp.gif

Living in Jersey its either a major love or hate for this show. I will be heading to seaside to watch it.

Living in Jersey its either a major love or hate for this show. I will be heading to seaside to watch it.

I think Pauly D is pretty normal... dude just does his own thing, it's just his hair that throws 'em off.
laugh.gif

I think Pauly D is pretty normal... dude just does his own thing, it's just his hair that throws 'em off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

everytime i see J-WOW on tv i think she's the biggest bird out there and there is no competition. typical chick that swears she's bad and her ego got gassed up more than hot air balloons
and her boyfriend is a herb....straight up. 
My gf went to Sacred Heart with him and actually met him and JWoww at homecoming last year, before all of this %#$$ really popped off. 

Needless to say...yes, dude is a herb
laugh.gif
.  His fam is LOOOOOOOAAADDDDDDEDDDDDD, though, so I see why this bird stays with him.

everytime i see J-WOW on tv i think she's the biggest bird out there and there is no competition. typical chick that swears she's bad and her ego got gassed up more than hot air balloons
My gf went to Sacred Heart with him and actually met him and JWoww at homecoming last year, before all of this %#$$ really popped off. 

laugh.gif
.  His fam is LOOOOOOOAAADDDDDDEDDDDDD, though, so I see why this bird stays with him.

Originally Posted by BURRberry

True. I think it's like that everywhere though. You either love it or hate it. 

I live like 10 minutes away from their seaside house and people go out of their way to go to the house when they're here on vacation and stuff. I think it's pretty cool.

Originally Posted by BURRberry

True. I think it's like that everywhere though. You either love it or hate it. 

I live like 10 minutes away from their seaside house and people go out of their way to go to the house when they're here on vacation and stuff. I think it's pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She sees him as a walking $ sign....I mean what dude would buy his chick roses after SHE cheated?  C'mon now....on top of it all, his gump !+! wouldn't even go put hands on Pauly D...I swore I saw him in another episode w. the situation after all that !%+* went down with his chick...and he said if he saw Pauly D, he'd fight him...

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She sees him as a walking $ sign....I mean what dude would buy his chick roses after SHE cheated?  C'mon now....on top of it all, his gump !+! wouldn't even go put hands on Pauly D...I swore I saw him in another episode w. the situation after all that !%+* went down with his chick...and he said if he saw Pauly D, he'd fight him...

new cast member Deena Nicole. looks like they gave Angelina that boot and replaced her for the 3rd season

sidenote: they already already started shooting season 3 last week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom