Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

one week people
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

did season 1 come out on dvd/bluray already?

Season 1 has been out for a minute.

I was going to cop but after reading reviews saying it wasn't uncensored like it claimed to be I passed.

Looking forward to Season 2.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

did season 1 come out on dvd/bluray already?

Season 1 has been out for a minute.

I was going to cop but after reading reviews saying it wasn't uncensored like it claimed to be I passed.

Looking forward to Season 2.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
this season looks to be even better than the first by that trailer

Vinny finally getting more camera time

roll.gif
roll.gif
this season looks to be even better than the first by that trailer

Vinny finally getting more camera time

"I finally put some water on my eyes, then I realize we have some grenades!" 
roll.gif

Season 2 looks promising.
pimp.gif

"I finally put some water on my eyes, then I realize we have some grenades!" 
roll.gif

Season 2 looks promising.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Vinny's got no personality.

Vinny says some funny *#+$ on the sly....

Anyways, I hadn't watched MTV for like 5 years or so...but the Jersey Shore reeled me back in. 
laugh.gif

Sammi is a ball & chain for Ronnie, so I'm in no way surprised that he'll be creeping.....

and from the preview, it looks like JWoww and Sammi throw hands....

*How did Snooki get even bigger?  I saw a supposed bikini pic of her before she went on the Jersey Shore and you wouldn't even recognize her....looks like a different person

Originally Posted by hymen man

Vinny's got no personality.

Vinny says some funny *#+$ on the sly....

Anyways, I hadn't watched MTV for like 5 years or so...but the Jersey Shore reeled me back in. 
laugh.gif

Sammi is a ball & chain for Ronnie, so I'm in no way surprised that he'll be creeping.....

and from the preview, it looks like JWoww and Sammi throw hands....

*How did Snooki get even bigger?  I saw a supposed bikini pic of her before she went on the Jersey Shore and you wouldn't even recognize her....looks like a different person

everytime i see J-WOW on tv i think she's the biggest bird out there and there is no competition. typical chick that swears she's bad and her ego got gassed up more than hot air balloons

everytime i see J-WOW on tv i think she's the biggest bird out there and there is no competition. typical chick that swears she's bad and her ego got gassed up more than hot air balloons

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

and her boyfriend is a herb....straight up. 

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

and her boyfriend is a herb....straight up. 

Back
Top Bottom