Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Cant wait for tonight

Watching the sneak peak last night after real world made me once again realize how funny this @### actually is

Unreal

Cant wait for tonight

Watching the sneak peak last night after real world made me once again realize how funny this @### actually is

Unreal

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I hope Angelina gets cussed out as soon as she gets in the house! LOLLL I'm mad they brought her back for season 2.

But OMG! I can't waittttt! Do you know how much money MTV would make if they put Season 2 out on DVD like a week before it came out on tv? I would buy it.
slightly more than they would make releasing it after airing the season, and significantly less in advertising revenue from people not watching on TV?

Oh yeah, you're right. I didn't think about advertising and stuff like that.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I hope Angelina gets cussed out as soon as she gets in the house! LOLLL I'm mad they brought her back for season 2.

But OMG! I can't waittttt! Do you know how much money MTV would make if they put Season 2 out on DVD like a week before it came out on tv? I would buy it.
slightly more than they would make releasing it after airing the season, and significantly less in advertising revenue from people not watching on TV?

Oh yeah, you're right. I didn't think about advertising and stuff like that.

They need to chill with this season 1 marathon and put season 2 on already.

F a 10pm and put that %$$% on meow.

They need to chill with this season 1 marathon and put season 2 on already.

F a 10pm and put that %$$% on meow.

I watched the marathon of Season 1 last Sunday and this show is definitely entertaining and hilarious. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

I watched the marathon of Season 1 last Sunday and this show is definitely entertaining and hilarious. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

0722-thesituation-family-portrait-1-credit.jpg

that picture is riiiiiidiculous...I thought it was a joke first and it was all Situation..wow...

half hour away!!! season 2!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom