OFFICIAL Jazz @Lakers GAME 2 10:30 PM TNT Vol. 5 on 8

Originally Posted by tupac003

Just got back from the game...

here are a few crappy pics but man thye gave out signs and T shirts. I ended up with 3 shirts!

Nice pics man.I hustled tonight and was able to get 5 shirts at the game.I got to Staples at 4pm and already there was people waiting outside the arenaalready.I've been going to playoff games since 2001 at Staples and SERIOUSLY tonight was the loudest and most intense atmosphere I've been apart of forany Laker home game.

i have noticed that the Staples Center has been louder than usual since the playoffs began.. hasn't been like this since 2000 when we were making thatchampionship run

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

NIKE better seriously release this shirt.Heck even if it only sold on kb24.com

eek.gif
Awesome shirt, definitely cop that if it dropped.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Lakers in 5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Game 1: 112-101 (Lakers) +11
Game 2: 107-103 (Lakers) +4
Game 3: 111-110 (Lakers) +1
Game 4: 105-97 (Jazz) -8
Game 5: 120-105 (Lakers) +15

Official Game 1 score: lakers won 109-98 (+11), i got lakers won by 11 correct
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great game.

i was close
grin.gif

vry exciting game. Kobe was on point on his night + W... definately a great atmosphere... Fisher was BIG
pimp.gif

Kobe one day (usually everyday), Gasol one day, and then Fisher
pimp.gif

Vujacic still keeps bringing his good shot... I wish Farmar could be more aggressive but dude is gettin balled on.

Odom is
pimp.gif
but he needs to dunk that with the force more

Nice pics, Tupac! Looked like it was a great game
pimp.gif
And they gave out an MVP sign and a shirt. The shirt looks really dope to me,"Our team. Our time.Our MVP"
smokin.gif
' Too bad they didn't give away anything in Game 1.
frown.gif

Great team effort by the Lakers. We almost had 20+points from Kobe, D-Fish, Pau, and LO (lamar had 19).

But, at the end of the day, Kobe FINALLY wins an MVP
pimp.gif
Now, on for the Larry O'Brien Trophy!

i was at the game as well! i'm glad i got to experience kobe receive his first mvp award. it was worth every penny sitting up in 318!

i ran into a few celebs/athletes: norm nixon, oj mayo with his girl, shaun philips (chargers), and "seth" (don't know his real name) fromsuperbad. all pretty cool peeps and i was able to take pics with them.

anybody who went to the game able to scoop up multiple tees? lol. i copped 3! and picked up an "i love LA" shirt and "i bleed purple andgold".

but seriously, nike needs no release that kobe mvp shirt that jack was rockin!
eek.gif

maaannn i wish i lived in socal so i could've gone this game
frown.gif

great win for the lakeshow tho
pimp.gif
. I'm really impressed with our ball movement throughout the postseason, THAT is why we're undefeated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice pics tupac
pimp.gif

Good game by the Lakers. We need to play better D in Utah.

Great pictures fellas. Too bad I couldn't go to the game due to work and had to sell my tix.

That's a pretty good looking shirt that jack has on. I might have to buy one for my friend after I lose our bet about this series. jazz cut it close, butjust can't finish. Thank god for Paul Millsap.

They also gave away a pair of the zk3's kobe was wearing to one fan. He won because he had a stupid gold mask on. I jumping up and down trying to get thosedamn shoes...

Dah well. I didn't even see jack with that shirt. Very nice.

Kidskillz, It was the best game I have ever been to. Staples was rocking. We had 2 jazz fans in our section and they got rode on all night. It was great. Ithis guy next to me with a fake jordan jersey so I called him out on it turns out he was a jazz fan so we cracked on him and his fake jordan jersey all night.

Great time.

LET'S GO LAKERS!

--The Lakers have exceeded my expectations this post-season.
--Let's go up to Utah and take care of business!!
--GO LAKERS!!
smokin.gif

Good win last night, but I can't shake this feeling of worry about game 3.
frown.gif

The starters played well except for Rad, I hope Phil does some stuff for him in game 3 because we will need everyone for that game.

In the 90's, I hated Jerry Sloan. Probably because I just hated the Jazz with Stockton and Malone and all their dirty tactics. I guess I just lumpedSloan in there. But now that I'm older and have watched Sloan more, that man is one hell of a great coach. He's a real pain in the !#! to playagainst I'm sure, but if he were my own coach, I know I would run thru a brick wall if he told me too. That is one tough hombre.
pimp.gif

The Jazz can play with the media about fouls, but they are the most fouling team in the NBA, why do they expect the refs to give them a pass now? As Holdenstated, Harpring committed like 65 fouls during just one 24 second possession. That dude was hittin his own teammates in the paint and nobody called nothin. They play tough, physical defense. They are going to get called for some fouls. Maybe things will even up a little in Utah but I just wish for just one gamethe Lakers could win by 30 and shoot 4 free throws the whole game while the other team shoots 45 free throws so we could have a breather from peoplecomplaining about the refs against us.
smh.gif

Franchise acts like Utah is unbeatable at home, first off we murked them there in the regular season after they booed Fish the 1st time w/o Pau and Houstonjust beat them last series at home, I'm not guaranteeing a win in Game 3, but I know we will get a split at the minimum up there in Utah. As far as thecalls go, hell if they keep playing like they have, I see no reason for them not to get called for the same fouls.

I wish I could get my hands on one of those shirts
nerd.gif
or signs.

Phil Jackson must really respect Jerry Sloan because I have a feeling that if some other coach was taking those meaningless timeouts late in the 4th of analready out of reach game...then Phil would of started with the mind games by taking his own meaningless timeouts.

Lakers seem to still not to be pushed in this series as with the Nuggets series. I mean they take the lead, let the team get close but dont panic or press theissue. Which could be both a good thing (confidence, great team effort etc) or a bad thing (when they actually get to Utah and dont react well to Utah'shome court calls).

Also looks like Deron Williams had a break out game and figured out what to do against Fisher...but if it means that he's gonna just drive to basket then Ithink the Lakers should take it. Let him score and not run the offense.

Originally Posted by tupac003

They also gave away a pair of the zk3's kobe was wearing to one fan. He won because he had a stupid gold mask on. I jumping up and down trying to get those damn shoes...

Dah well. I didn't even see jack with that shirt. Very nice.

Kidskillz, It was the best game I have ever been to. Staples was rocking. We had 2 jazz fans in our section and they got rode on all night. It was great. I this guy next to me with a fake jordan jersey so I called him out on it turns out he was a jazz fan so we cracked on him and his fake jordan jersey all night.

Great time.

LET'S GO LAKERS!

Yeah mann it was a one of the best games I've been to @ AStaples.One thing I forgot to mention was before the game I was shopping in the team LA storeand I had Lakers spanish color commentator Pepe Mantilla on my shoulder and asked me where I got myLakers championship banner adidas jacket.Dude was real cool shok my hand and gave me a hug.

Lakers in 5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Game 1: 112-101 (Lakers) +11
Game 2: 107-103 (Lakers) +4
Game 3: 111-110 (Lakers) +1
Game 4: 105-97 (Jazz) -8
Game 5: 120-105 (Lakers) +15

Official Game 1 score: lakers won 109-98 (+11), i got lakers won by 11 correct
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great game.

i was close
grin.gif

vry exciting game. Kobe was on point on his night + W... definately a great atmosphere... Fisher was BIG
pimp.gif

Kobe one day (usually everyday), Gasol one day, and then Fisher
pimp.gif

Vujacic still keeps bringing his good shot... I wish Farmar could be more aggressive but dude is gettin balled on.

Odom is
pimp.gif
but he needs to dunk that with the force more
--Xplicit, I hope you're wrong about game 4...I want the Lakers to wrap this up ASAP and send those classless Utah fans home EARLY.
tongue.gif

Did anyone else notice the move by Kobe in the 4th quarter? This was late in the 4th quarter where Kobe was protecting the lead by holding the ball on the leftwing 10 feet beyond the arc. Gasol would come over for the screen, but Kobe would drive left of Kirilenko to take the baseline. On one play, Kirilenko wascalled for the foul. He complained about the call. I think he was right.

In that move, Kobe was using his right hand to wrap Kirilenko. Now it wasn't the known arm bar type of move to hook the defensive player out of the way.That's an obvious offensive foul, but what Kobe was doing was using his right hand to hook Kirilenko's leg right at the edge of his shorts. This islike a u-lock on a bicycle. Once you have a guys leg hooked with your hand you can use your strength to move him where you want.

This is one crafty move that's very difficult to see in real time. The baseline official had the angle, but it's almost impossible for that official tosee the hook of the leg. It will just appear like Kobe's arm is resting on the defender's leg.

that was a fairly officiated game

In that move, Kobe was using his right hand to wrap Kirilenko. Now it wasn't the known arm bar type of move to hook the defensive player out of the way. That's an obvious offensive foul, but what Kobe was doing was using his right hand to hook Kirilenko's leg right at the edge of his shorts. This is like a u-lock on a bicycle. Once you have a guys leg hooked with your hand you can use your strength to move him where you want.

he does that every time

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

NIKE better seriously release this shirt.Heck even if it only sold on kb24.com

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shirt is tuff!

I know yall seen Charles last night and his antics
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lamar came out and had a great game. 16 rebounds
glasses.gif

Fisher man, that 3 was a big shot late in the 4th. A run stopper

KOBE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pau...eh. I mean he had like what 20 points. But he had an OK game and he seemed to notice too. He seemed disappointed with himself

Freakin Millsap was killin us with the "and1s" he had like 4
sick.gif

But man. We need to get those rebounds! I'm tellin yall. REBOUND!!!

Back
Top Bottom