OFFICIAL Jazz @Lakers GAME 2 10:30 PM TNT Vol. 5 on 8

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

listening to the Jazz interviews, they seem to be pushing hard that they are losing because of freethrow differential. I have an idea, DON'T FOUL!

Now Deron is blaming the FTs. These guys need to man-up and stop playing grab-defense.

Stop it.
You know if the tables were turned you guys would be complaining just as much if not more.
and what did chuck do?
laugh.gif
*waits for odenized to come thru with a video*

Milsap>>>>boozer. Dude knows what it takes in the playoffs. Hes always given up trouble. Boozer is still trying to win off of jumpshots. With thefoul situation Jazz still tends to forget yall end the game under the last minute by fouling our players even if the ame is over. Thats where we get the extrafree throws from. Watch the history fo Sloan and he always does that garbage. If they down ten he still has his players foul. If Jazz wants to win they need toteach Brewer and Okur to stay in the paint so draw fouls as opposed to walk the perimeter lookin for jumpshots.

Originally Posted by acidicality

listening to the Jazz interviews, they seem to be pushing hard that they are losing because of freethrow differential. I have an idea, DON'T FOUL!

Now Deron is blaming the FTs. These guys need to man-up and stop playing grab-defense.

Stop it.
You know if the tables were turned you guys would be complaining just as much if not more.
I disagree Acid, the #s are a little messed up because the Jazz fouled the Lakers every time they touched the ball towards the end of the game.
The Lakers commited 20 fouls, the Jazz had 30.
I would say around 5 extra fouls were commited when the game was all but over.

That shows to me the Lakers were aggressive and were getting calls when they drove to the hoop, etc.
The Jazz just weren't aggressive, you saw Paul Millsap(he was playing very well). He was driving and he got 13 ft attempts.
Don't forget the Jazz led the league in fouls over the season as well

I just feel foul shots are a poor way to blame the loss the Jazz took today
ohwell.gif

The Lakers were the better team

man kevin harlan sounded like his old self tonight excited calls for both teams... ever since they stuck him with the worst color commentator on the face ofthe earth(doug collins), hes been picking sides and been an @## kisser to doug "me, myself, and i" collins

also korver looks more like carrot top than ashton

Originally Posted by acidicality

Stop it.
and what did chuck do?
laugh.gif
*waits for odenized to come thru with a video*

No you stop it. Every post game interview they are complaining about the fouls. I mean it's not like they aren't committing them or aren'tknown for committing fouls, hell they led the league in fouls committed this season. They can be physical w/o grabbing and hitting the opposition all the time.If they wanna keep complaining about the calls, then stop making the stupid fouls. Play zone D or something cause it's quite obvious that outside of D-Willthe rest of the lakers have a huge quickness advantage which leads to the Jazz committing a lot of reach in fouls and fouls in the act b/c they are gettingbeat on D.

frown.gif
^Yeah, I do agree the Lakers were definitely the better team, but Ijust think that you guys shouldn't really care what Utah is sayin', cuz if the tables were turned I think some of u guys would complain as well. enh, ishouldn't have went in like that but i felt like chiming in
laugh.gif

Millsap and Deron were very aggressive today....I felt Deron didn't get some calls at times though (in the 4th) when he drove it in. I'm not sayingUTah got robbed by this game at all, the Lakers had answers for every "run" Utah sort of made; whenever they made it a 5 pt game, it would be back toa 10 point game in no time...

FTs definitely weren't the reason Utah lost, but I just hate that other fans are critiquing what they said, when if the tables were turned they'd becomplaining, especially the ones that are going hard on Utah for complaining. but there aren't any Jazz fans here at all...
laugh.gif
. again i'm not agreeingwith Utah (although i can see how it appears that way in my initial post)

guess you can't say anything bad about the lakers here if you're not a lakers fan
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

What charles do?

He was reading a promotion for TNT and T-mobile and they put on the teleprompter "I'm a dumb-a" and he read it... Anchorman style.

Back
Top Bottom