+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

:lol: at Jay causing massive chaos and arguments between people by just releasing lyrics to songs.

Look at what you guys are doing over some
damn pictures of lyrics. Jesus Christ :lol:

And people say Jay doesn't have anything left in the tank. Look at the ruckus he causes with just bits and pieces of info. Non-stop thirst and buzz. Most talked about rapper in the planet again without a single song even released.

And I'm not even that big of a Jay fan. But this is crazy. The thirst is real :lol:

Got the world goin crazy while he sits back and smokes a cigar laughin.

not one Kanye feature
eek.gif

Kanye fell off tho, Yeezus was attrocious.
lmao you love slandering yeezus every chance you get

This ***** 3k spends 14 months to write a verse and sells it to the first dude that ask for a verse

If I had to guess where this album would rank it'll be above BP3, but below Vol. 1,2,& 3

where are you guys seeing the feature list?
1. Picasso Baby
2. Heaven
3. Versus
4. Tom Ford
5. Beach Is Better
6. ****WithMeYouKnowIGotIt (Feat. Rick Ross)
7. Oceans (Feat. Frank Ocean)
8. F.U.T.W.
9. Part II (On The Run) (Feat. Beyonce)
10. BBC
11. La Familia
12. Jay-Z Blue
13. Nickles & Dimes
14. Holy Grail (feat. Justin Timberlake)
15. Open Letter (feat. Swizz Beatz)

Some real blasphemous **** being said in this thread, not even going to bother lol

Last edited:
You just rambling bruh. Even you know that's extreme.

Oh really.  How many times on NT have you seen the statement Big Boi has classic material??

I've seen a lot of people on here give Big Boi his respect. Big Boi is recognized as a legend by almost anybody that listens to them. If somebody says Outkast has classic albums that includes both of 'em, not just one.

:rolleyes at Rick Ross getting so much love on such big records.
Could of been any other rapper in the world...dudes keep picking Rozay. :smh:

Oh really.  How many times on NT have you seen the statement Big Boi has classic material??
I've seen a lot of people on here give Big Boi his respect. Big Boi is recognized as a legend by almost anybody that listens to them. If somebody says Outkast has classic albums that includes both of 'em, not just one.
So the answer to my direct question to you would be no correct??  That was exactly my point that I trying to convey.  Big Boi has respect and deserves respect of course, but I have never seen people on NT say Big Boi has classic material.  I have seen folks say 3K has classic material, as in a way to try and break up or to solely say 3K is the sole reason for those classic albums by Outkast.  As a group, yes Outkast has classic material, as far as 3K goes as a solo act or as a solo rapper..............not so much. 

are you serious?

just because he was apart of a group doesn't mean his classic material doesn't count.

Aquemini...ATLiens...Stankonia...SouthernPlayalistic.

If we're talking about rapping here then he raps plenty on those albums..

Y'all got it though bro.
laugh.gif
Yeah but he still has Zero work ethic bro...people lose respect from artist when they decide to procrasinate on progressing

So the answer to my direct question to you would be no correct??  That was exactly my point that I trying to convey.  Big Boi has respect and deserves respect of course, but I have never seen people on NT say Big Boi has classic material.  I have seen folks say 3K has classic material, as in a way to try and break up or to solely say 3K is the sole reason for those classic albums by Outkast.  As a group, yes Outkast has classic material, as far as 3K goes as a solo act or as a solo rapper..............not so much. 

This dude. :lol:

The answer to your question would be yes. If people think Big Boi is a legend or that Outkast has classic albums that obviously means he has classic material. It doesn't have to be those exact words champ. I have seen people ON HERE say SLLF is a classic. You got it though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom