+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

not one Kanye feature
eek.gif
Thanks goodness. 

You guys complain about everything :lol:
I don't get the fuss. So far all of these songs look like potential hits. What's their to e unhappy about?

You know a chunk of the album will be straight heat, nothin but rap. So what's wrong with some hits?

Will be alot of talk about Basquiats and how his daughter was able to walk faster then yours.

This album will be trash

Hang it up Jay

Last edited:
And yet it will be better than anything Andre 3000 can ever hope to think of.

dawg. please stop.

i respect everyone's musical opinion but to blatantly undermine Andre 3000's lyrical ability is just silly.

most of this music stuff is opinion...certain things fall very close to the side of fact.

Andre can spit...has classic material...and i put him over Jay both in their primes.

Last edited:
How you make a pt 2 to one of your worst songs? C'mon Jay.

Song was dope bro.
Obviously not one of his best rap songs, but definitely one of the most catchiest hits.

That song was far from dope. Me and My Girlfriend is one of those songs that should be left alone. That's like somebody re-doing Jay's Dead Presidents or Girls,Girls, Girls.

Upgrade You was dope. 03 Bonnie & Clyde? nah.

I just realized we ruined the spoiler :lol:

are you serious?

just because he was apart of a group doesn't mean his classic material doesn't count.

Aquemini...ATLiens...Stankonia...SouthernPlayalistic.

If we're talking about rapping here then he raps plenty on those albums..

Y'all got it though bro. :lol:

Andre can spit...has classic material...and i put him over Jay both in their primes.

???

You beat me to it. 3K, solo wise, doesn't have any classic material. All he has is an album that birthed the human lotion bottles you see today. As a group though, he's loaded with classic material. Cee-Lo's solo material >>> 3k's. Big Boi's solo material >>> 3k's.

???
Didnt you hear? That one guest verse he does every 18 months are deemed classics because they're so infrequent. Plus the bars that he spitting bro THE BARS!! You didn't hear him say "she sells seashells by the seashore", or the time he said "bloopty bloop bleeptly bleep"? Guess those were too advanced for you and they went over your head. What would the world be without Andre 3000 blessing us with his superior ability.

Last edited:

???
You beat me to it. 3K, solo wise, doesn't have any classic material. All he has is an album that birthed the human lotion bottles you see today. As a group though, he's loaded with classic material. Cee-Lo's solo material >>> 3k's. Big Boi's solo material >>> 3k's.
Exactly, alot of these 3K fans really think it was all 3K in the GROUP Outkast and he was just doing ALL the rapping on the tracks and Big Boi was just some scrub that happened to be in the studio with him that got lucky to be on the albums.  I got no problem with folks that prefer 3K over Jay, but for anyone to say 3K (as a rapper) has classic material as individual is laughable.  Or even to compare catalogs or music between Jay and 3K solely for that matter.  What niquefreak94 SHOULD have said is that Outkast has classic material............with the key word being Outkast. 

Last edited:
Whether it's as a group or Individually Andre has classic material. The Love Below had plenty of great songs on it.

Exactly, alot of these 3K fans really think it was all 3K in the GROUP Outkast and he was just doing ALL the rapping on the tracks and Big Boi was just some scrub that happened to be in the studio with him that got lucky to be on the albums

You just rambling bruh. Even you know that's extreme.

Back
Top Bottom