+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I think the hate for BBC is the placement of it, it was after Beach is better.

Jay trolled with Beach is better, it cut off randomly then this upbeat BBC song came on.

You can't do that. And plus BBC had too much going on. Overproduced and just crowded.

**** that song

INB4 @Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/515828/happy-birthday-to-that-man-jay-z/60#post_22128487

nerd.gif

HBD to the GOAT

God of the flow, king of the double entendre

PS I need another album from dis niggga.  Much as I love it as a potential

bookend to his career, the crack that was MCHG got

got me fiendin' for more musical 8 balls.

Last edited:
Had to school some youngins today who actually tried to argue that Wayne is just a good a rapper as Jay-Z

Hurt my soul. I had to hit them wit the bars and try and wake them up :lol:

"At your wake as I peak in, feeling sarcastic...look at him, still sleepin!"

didn't know where to post this so whatever

Beanie-Sigel.jpg

Getty

Friday, Dec 5, 2014 • Updated at 11:54 AM EST

Philadelphia rapper Beanie Sigel has been shot after an altercation in South Jersey.

The shooting happened around 9:30 a.m. along the 800 block of Spruce Avenue in Pleasantville, New Jersey, officials tell NBC10.

Sigel is currently in surgery.

Read more:http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...in-Pleasantville-284883081.html#ixzz3L2mhvTtW  
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter  | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

Nope. Christopher Columbus and the idea of Columbus Day being a day that America celebrates.

^^ That makes sense too. Could be the both of them. You know Jay's has those triple entendres.

Anybody have that article of when Pun supposedly smashed a bottle over his head? Or the video,when Pun said all brooklyn dudes are hard except for Jay. :nerd:

I jack, I rob, I sin, aw man, I'm Jackie Robinson (rob n sin), except when I run bass (base - drug, base - baseball, bass - music), I dodge the pen (pen - penitentiary, pen - bullpen, pen - doesn't WRITE his lyrics, off his brain)

FYI

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom