Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

this is wack. been trying since 10 and haven't even gotten any results. just says no matches available. I pick any price and best available section too.woke up for nothin goddamit. sold out in 10 sec??

i think ucla is sold out... i tried my citi card and regular admission and i cant even get 1 ticket...

Sweet music to my ears!!

My sister said she gonna get me some tix for free! Yessssssir
pimp.gif
Glad it didn't work out trying to buy 'em.

I got my 2 tickets to the Austin Show...Front n Center row 7!!...anybody been in Frank Erwin...im makin a 7 hour drive from Baton Rouge to get there, It betterbe worth it!

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

I got my 2 tickets to the Austin Show...Front n Center row 7!!...anybody been in Frank Erwin...im makin a 7 hour drive from Baton Rouge to get there, It better be worth it!
Yeah, I been there for the Glow in the Dark Tour.. it's where UT plays their basketball game.

Why is the Cleveland state date oct 22nd not here, it's still on ticketmaster, and I didn't get any notification from ticketmaster about it beingcancelled

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Damn I've been dying to see Jay-Z for years. But seeing how high prices are on craigslist I may have to unload mine

I'm unloading 2 of my 6 tickets I bought lol

Has anyone got their tix in the mail yet for the seattle show?

EDIT

NVM just got the email saying they just got shipped
pimp.gif

I really wish I could go see this show. It's just too inconvenient to pull the trigger, though.

Copped 2 tix for like 100 for the Amherst show..

I'm an idiot I only copped one ticket during the student presale..

concert will be epic..

I Get Up..ESOM..So Ambitous..ahhhh manggg

if anyone is interested, i have 2 EXTRA TICKETS for sale for the BALTIMORE SHOW @ 1ST MARINER ARENA.

first row, section 109 (50 yard line equivalent). premier tickets for anyone looking for a great view and experience minus the hassle of wading through thefloor crowd.

pm me.

Just came from the Penn State show....took a trip out there from Jersey.....had some pretty decent seats

J Cole came out and did a quick 3 songs

then Wale came out and was on for a good 15 20 mins....I was impressed, dude had good stage presence...brought alot of energy

NERD came out and did all their hits...they had the new chick with them

Then Jay hit the stage and did what he does.....a good mix of all his joints

Bleek as a hype man....brought out Bridgette Kelly to sing the hooks on "Heart of the City" and "Empire State of Mind", J. Cole for"Star is Born", and Pharrell hit the stage with him for "So Ambitious"

He did Encore and started pointing people out in the crowd to acknowledge them like at the 9/11 show....I believe he does that every show.

The he ended it off with "Forever Young"

The whole show Beyonce was on the side the stage going hard dancing like she never seen dude in concert before
laugh.gif
....noticed her about half way through

Penn state was great... Talked to J. Cole after his set, dude is great I just wished they'd give him more time to perform. He did a new track of his tho @the beginning, he said it's called "who's world"

Back
Top Bottom