Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

Lupe and Wale too
eek.gif

I already copped floor seats expecting just to see HOV

Thanks for posting this info. It will be nice to see Lupe again and J. Cole for the first time. I'm going to wear my Niketalk tee just for Wale
laugh.gif

I'll be at the Columbus show, not sure how close I wanna sit aka how much I wanna spend on it.

Lupe being added on to this tour just made it mad exciting!
pimp.gif

SMH @ Wale tho... He's just a commercial break performer.

smh.gif
**%$ is up with these dates x cities? You telling me that I have to go to Penn State to this %%$+? **%$ outta here. That's bread right there.

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

smh.gif
**%$ is up with these dates x cities? You telling me that I have to go to Penn State to this %%$+? **%$ outta here. That's bread right there.

supposed to hit smaller cities where Jay rarely tours and that is why they beefed up the openers...tours hitting smaller cities often need bigger lineupsbecause of smaller populations and less ticket sales...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I don't know about Nor Cal but Hov had a major show in LA few months back, just by looking at the dates when they released weeks ago the point of the Tour was to hit Locations Hov usually wouldn't hit up. He also did a Tour with Ciara and Fabolous which hit most of the Major Cities in the U.S.

The LA show was Powerhouse...a radio show...he hasn't played LA proper since the Palladium last year?
Did the Jay/Mary tour come this way?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I don't know about Nor Cal but Hov had a major show in LA few months back, just by looking at the dates when they released weeks ago the point of the Tour was to hit Locations Hov usually wouldn't hit up. He also did a Tour with Ciara and Fabolous which hit most of the Major Cities in the U.S.

The LA show was Powerhouse...a radio show...he hasn't played LA proper since the Palladium last year?
Did the Jay/Mary tour come this way?

yeah...hit Irvine and the Hollywood Bowl but that was April '08...Palladium was October 15th 2008 i believe and he hasn't been back proper sincethen...

Damn, not ONE date in the south. I'm not really counting Austin and El Paso because that's def too far out of my way. I'm NOT making a trip fromNew Orleans to Austin or El Paso. If he does something a little closer then I'm game. Does anyone know if he's adding more dates??

EDIT: I didn't see the Kentucky date but I'm not making a trip there either.

Back
Top Bottom