Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

people asking about shirts??

_NERD black tee with N.E.R.D. on the front in purp and a brain logo on the back...
-same design on a hoodie
-couple purple "spazz" shirts, still said seeing sounds though....
-nerd tanks
-jay z BP3 cover in black on the front, tour dates on the back
- shirt that said S. Carter on the front, and a bunch of his nicknames on the back like HOV, JIGGA, LUCKY LEFTY...etc..
-some think BP3 v necks
-Girls the ROC HANDS with the BP3 red bars inside the diamond hand...
-and a black BP3 hoodie

NERD hoody &or shirt will be copped. How much were they though?

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by KD35
I wanted that username
mad.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

people asking about shirts??

_NERD black tee with N.E.R.D. on the front in purp and a brain logo on the back...
-same design on a hoodie
-couple purple "spazz" shirts, still said seeing sounds though....
-nerd tanks
-jay z BP3 cover in black on the front, tour dates on the back
- shirt that said S. Carter on the front, and a bunch of his nicknames on the back like HOV, JIGGA, LUCKY LEFTY...etc..
-some think BP3 v necks
-Girls the ROC HANDS with the BP3 red bars inside the diamond hand...
-and a black BP3 hoodie
NERD hoody &or shirt will be copped. How much were they though?

30-35 for all tees and tanks

i believe 55 for the hoodies

and there was a white BP3 logo shirt for women that said "who's gonna run this town tonight" down the shirt

Man F!!! it, just seen duke in April but ima look into drivin to Elpaso....where yall been coppin tickets?

I cant believe Im about to drive 3 hours to see Jay in Fresno. And I thought the drive to Sac to see the Ruff Ryders/Cash Money tour in '00 was a longdrive.

how much u guys think some center floor seats could sell 4, for the Austin show that was moved from Nov.22 a sunday...to Nov 10th which is a tuesday...its row7...i really wanna go to the show, it just seems like more of a hassle now

thinking about switching seats...would you guys recommend the floor seats I have now (row P so a little back)...or lower level aisle seats so me and my girlcan get a better look at the stage? (hell if it was just me I would take the floor seat no question)...opinions?

this is for 1st Mariner on the 27th btw.

1 more day, can't wait, I won't get there till about 735-740ish, show starts at 730, hopefully won't miss much of J cole

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

1 more day, can't wait, I won't get there till about 735-740ish, show starts at 730, hopefully won't miss much of J cole

you will miss all of J.cole...... (in seattle the ticket said the show but would start at 8 j.cole came out at 7.45)

mad.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

you will miss all of J.cole...... (in seattle the ticket said the show but would start at 8 j.cole came out at 7.45)

mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

Wale should go first

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Anyone besides me and thekillerj23 goin tomorrow to the Cleveland show?

nope. just u 2 are gonna be at the cleveland show. NO ONE ELSE will be there. itll just be u, killerJ, hov, j-cole, nerd and wale
ohwell.gif

mad.gif
what time did nerd come on?

ill be there early...off work til monday so i got nothin else to do. NT summit?

HOV and Cavs opener in the same week, cant even wait man

the obama concert was pretty good, if this is like that or better i will be very happy

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

ill be there early...off work til monday so i got nothin else to do. NT summit?

HOV and Cavs opener in the same week, cant even wait man

the obama concert was pretty good, if this is like that or better i will be very happy

pimp.gif

Same situation next week here, Wednesday is the Raptors Home Opener vs. the Cavs which was an instant sellout and will be nuts then on Saturday (Halloween)Hov's Concert then the next day Orlando is in town D-12 AND VC.
laugh.gif

ill take a bunch of pics and vids tomorrow, this is from last year. id do more but they take too long to upload

Originally Posted by rjones416

mad.gif
what time did nerd come on?
I'd guess maybe 9..915 maybe

Originally Posted by k0betw0

nope. just u 2 are gonna be at the cleveland show. NO ONE ELSE will be there. itll just be u, killerJ, hov, j-cole, nerd and wale
ohwell.gif

like i not sure if i should call you a scrotum head or laugh.

ill
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom