Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

Originally Posted by bballah3

You Dont Know is always the top of the hill for me at a Jay concert.... Gonna be at the seattle show...as of a week ago it still wasnt sold out...hopefully the people there will get it together.
I bet no sell out

planned my 1st trip to seattle to coincide with this tour (since the closest to SF is Fresno
indifferent.gif
)
anyone from seattle got extra tixs to sell? planned this trip too late to get decent seats via TM (will probably just resort to craigslist)
Also, can someone going to the seattle show please post their tixs? I just want to see how they look before I buy them off of someone///thanks

Diplomat- he rocked for about an hour 40 mins I believe! It was a crazy show. He kills it everytime. Was fortunate to catch him when he was out on that obamarally concert series also.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ London an Hr + drive from where? not Toronto.
laugh.gif

and I looked at that list again this fool didn't perform "On To The Next One" that better chance that def would get the place rocking.
i live just outside of toronto, like a 30-40 min drive,
hamilton

I really hope he does Can I live or something from RD, like he did last year in CLE for the Obamba rally

It sucks I gotta wait till the last day of the tour to see the show man...Nov 22 cant get here fast enough!!

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

It sucks I gotta wait till the last day of the tour to see the show man...Nov 22 cant get here fast enough!!

if your waiting on the austin show, it got bumped up to nov. 10th

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

if your waiting on the austin show, it got bumped up to nov. 10th
man i just got that email %!!!!!!!!! thats a freaking tuesday!!! I may have to sell my tickets now I dunno thats wack as.....
devil.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif

I hope he does some songs off of RD when he comes to Cleveland. Jigga used to be in Cleveland a lot when he was a new artist, so he should know what thestreets wanna hear when he comes to perform. I might be a little salty if he doesn't do any. He knows how Cleveland get down, so he should know what wewanna hear

Back
Top Bottom