Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Anyone besides me and thekillerj23 goin tomorrow to the Cleveland show?
nope. just u 2 are gonna be at the cleveland show. NO ONE ELSE will be there. itll just be u, killerJ, hov, j-cole, nerd and wale
ohwell.gif
Wow, that was a very clever joke. Why don't you go crip walk in heavy freeway traffic.

This @%*## Pharrell left right after the NERD performance and didn't even perform So Ambitious
smh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Did NERD bring someone on stage like usual?
They filled the stage wit girls tonight for "She Wants To Move" and "Everyone Nose". Plus they grabbed some random stiff +++chick out the crowd during "Spaz".

Hov did indeed bring out LeBron, and Shaq was chillin next to the stage too.

But this %!%$# LeBron had the neve to disappear after a couple songs, then re-appear during "Empire State of Mind"...

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Anyone besides me and thekillerj23 goin tomorrow to the Cleveland show?
nope. just u 2 are gonna be at the cleveland show. NO ONE ELSE will be there. itll just be u, killerJ, hov, j-cole, nerd and wale
ohwell.gif
Wow, that was a very clever joke. Why don't you go crip walk in heavy freeway traffic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need tickets for the Columbus show....
nerd.gif

I went on wednesday to the show at EMU, and honestly if i would have paid more than 50 bucks for my tickets (i got the $35 student specials) I would have beenmad as hell. I feel like he did an ok job, but it wasnt near what he is capable of. The show he did at Cobo Hall in Detroit was a million times better. Thevenue at EMU only sat around 8000 and it seemed like he felt like he didnt need to go all out for such a small crowd. I dunno, maybe i just expected more fromhim from seeing him the last time he came through MI, but I just dont think the show was really al that great. There were only a handful of moments where ireally felt like the crowd got hype, and i would expect a jay z crowd to be jumpin all night.

Im sure there has to be someone else from the detroit area on here that was at this show, do any of ya'll feel the same, or am i way off with this one?

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Did NERD bring someone on stage like usual?
They filled the stage wit girls tonight for "She Wants To Move" and "Everyone Nose". Plus they grabbed some random stiff +++ chick out the crowd during "Spaz".

Hov did indeed bring out LeBron, and Shaq was chillin next to the stage too.

But this %!%$# LeBron had the neve to disappear after a couple songs, then re-appear during "Empire State of Mind"...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Went to the concert last night, all I got to say is, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. These concerts definitely are not for the hardcore fans. Dude did no songs off RD, nosongs off AG, and to top it off, he was messing up his own lyrics. Now I understand these are college venues and he just had an album come out, but he shouldhave dug deeper in his catalog. I think the concert was %!$#@+@$. If you are a casual Jay Z fan the concert was great and entertaining, if you been followingJigga since 95-96 like me, that concert was disappointing.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Went to the concert last night, all I got to say is, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. These concerts definitely are not for the hardcore fans. Dude did no songs off RD, no songs off AG, and to top it off, he was messing up his own lyrics. Now I understand these are college venues and he just had an album come out, but he should have dug deeper in his catalog. I think the concert was %!$#@+@$. If you are a casual Jay Z fan the concert was great and entertaining, if you been following Jigga since 95-96 like me, that concert was disappointing.
damn man I gotta feeling imma say the same thing about his Austin concert if I keep my tickets...he moved the thing from a weekend date to atuesday 2 weeks earlier than the orgininal...Im just imgaining a much smaller crowd n him not even putting forth all effort...imma big Hov fan n I have goodseats but its a long drive for me in the middle of the week n I dont wanna break my neck for a half-done performance

^^yup.

I was at the Seattle concert last week.

His set felt so short. Was done within an hour...

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Went to the concert last night, all I got to say is, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. These concerts definitely are not for the hardcore fans. Dude did no songs off RD, no songs off AG, and to top it off, he was messing up his own lyrics. Now I understand these are college venues and he just had an album come out, but he should have dug deeper in his catalog. I think the concert was %!$#@+@$. If you are a casual Jay Z fan the concert was great and entertaining, if you been following Jigga since 95-96 like me, that concert was disappointing.
damn man I gotta feeling imma say the same thing about his Austin concert if I keep my tickets...he moved the thing from a weekend date to a tuesday 2 weeks earlier than the orgininal...Im just imgaining a much smaller crowd n him not even putting forth all effort...imma big Hov fan n I have good seats but its a long drive for me in the middle of the week n I dont wanna break my neck for a half-done performance

Word, the Kanye/Rihanna/NERD/Lupe show was on a weekday in Austin and it wasn't that packed.

Cleveland Show was amazing last night, HOV didn't do anything off of RD and a lot of other notables but understandable due to BP3 coming out. Def one ofthe best performers of all time.

Show Notes:
Lebron was on stage dancing around the 3rd or 4th song, which was give it to me. He went to the side and stopped dancing for a little bit and came back on WHENEMPIRE STATE OF MIND CAME ON, THAT HAD ME AND BUNCH OF OTHERS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Jay stopped Empire State of Mind after the 1st verse because he felt like we weren't loud enough, so he started again and it got crazy, just about everysong was crazy.

At the end Jay pointed out people in the stands

Concert was at 730, got there at 725 and JCOLE had already performed, I was fairly
mad.gif

All in all, a wonderful show and a night to remember

Man haters on here I went to the show at csu last night and I thought he rocked it...It is the Blue Print 3 tour like dude said not the greatest hits. He didrock a few old school banggers, but all in all great show wish he wouldve did reminder though..Wale ripped it J.Cole did his thing...N.E.R.D put on a good showSpaz when he put the girl on stage and the couple he had the whole line up of chics on stage with the big girl grindin on him was funny..

got a floor seat (row 8 ) for the jay-z show at umass today / tonite (sunday 10/25) for sale...pm me if interested

^Wish I had those seats. I'm stick in section Z.
smh.gif

Luckily for me, I got free tickets to the Rhode Island show in the last minute. With EXCELLENT seats. Loved the show so much. 'You Don't Know' wasbananas. Can't wait to see it again.

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Last night was amazing in Rhode island.

J-Cole came out at 7:45 (concert start at 8 according to ticket)

Wale was pretty sick
N.E.R.D. had the crowd goin and brought a bunch of girls on stage.

Memphis Bleek was present and was out for a bunch of songs
Swizz Beats came out and did On to the next one.
Pharell came out and did so ambitious
J cole did his verse on a star is born

Sick show all around, the crowd was into it from beginning right to the end.

eek.gif
A marcgrat sighting. I haven't seen you posted for years!
nerd.gif

Ok, back to the post now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom