Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

3463rq9.jpg
15qaq36.jpg
daaam this theme is clean
pimp.gif

info
nerd.gif

i tried to do something like that and was just overwhelmed. how do i get more sources? and can i download roms for the nintendo straight from my phone or do ineed a computer?

yeah i use MIVTones, i have coldplay - viva la vida as my video ringtone

Originally Posted by just reason

tetris is so dope.. has anyone else tried out camerabag? use it with snapture
pimp.gif
(iphone photography ftw!)

I got camera bag last night. You can use it with snapture? sweet!

HELP!!

I upgraded to 2.1 last night and everything was working fine until the part where I get my backed up info back onto the iPhone. After it says that the backupis complete my iPhone restarts and gets stuck onto the Apple screen. ;(
Help meeeee.

Btw, I have the 2G 8GB iPhone,

Originally Posted by icykicks79

My theme now. I call it "Seeing sounds"
pimp.gif
i did a little customization..
What theme is that for the icons?

sorry for the noob question again but the official AIM application on the iphone uses SMS(text)?

how about beejive?

Beejive does not use SMS. But you can get email notification for your msgs (until firmware 2.2 comes out
pimp.gif
)

mrX and icy - dope set ups both of you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Beejive does not use SMS. But you can get email notification for your msgs (until firmware 2.2 comes out
pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
You just pay the 15.99 once and youre good right?

Originally Posted by needemjs

pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by needemjs

pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif

Yup. That should be it.
edit:
frown.gif
appulo is down AGAIN

When buying an app from the appstore you only pay once.
If for some reason you delete it off the springboard, you can we install the app with no problem.
Most of the time anyways.

Guys i still have the same problem with the blanks. I think the source has changed or something because the blank folder is not in my cydia at all. Any helpwill be appreciated.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Guys i still have the same problem with the blanks. I think the source has changed or something because the blank folder is not in my cydia at all. Any help will be appreciated.

Maybe you should remove the steffwiz from your packages and download it again. See if that works.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

anyone know what theme that is?
For the icons.
9558.png
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
... need info!

Also does anybody iPhone get really really hot while charging? Mine just started too recently and now I'm starting get worried.

Back
Top Bottom