Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

anyone know what theme that is?
For the icons.
9558.png
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
... need info!

Also does anybody iPhone get really really hot while charging? Mine just started too recently and now I'm starting get worried.
Don't know about the Icons but try turning your phone off while its charging. Its better for battery life. and NEVER NEVER NEVER talk on thephone while its charging.

I heard that you can add video recording to the camera. Any truth to this ? I'm on the 2g model

tmak very nice springboard..

so anybody want to get a game of realsoccer? can't you play multiplayer through wifi..

This will make many people happy that want NES games without using SSH.

Here it is.

You simply open Cydia and you install NES emulator.

after nes emulator is installed you add this Source in Cydia,
apt.123locker.com

than in your cydia sources you will see a new tab and app by the name of NES ROMs Package 1 install it.

after you install you may open your NES emulator and you will see a whole bunch of games.

Enjoy!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

This will make many people happy that want NES games without using SSH.

Here it is.

You simply open Cydia and you install NES emulator.

after nes emulator is installed you add this Source in Cydia,
apt.123locker.com

than in your cydia sources you will see a new tab and app by the name of NES ROMs Package 1 install it.

after you install you may open your NES emulator and you will see a whole bunch of games.

Enjoy!
smile.gif

thank you kid sir
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Anyone else try the Genesis emulator? Thing SUCKED for me. It was all spazzy and really slow.

Hows the NES one?

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Anyone else try the Genesis emulator? Thing SUCKED for me. It was all spazzy and really slow.

Hows the NES one?
A lot better, loads quicker too. I have both.

akf0dy7- your welcome
smile.gif

This may of been answered already, but if I have the Gen 1 Iphone, and unlock it for tmobile, I just have to add the $6 internet service to use all thefeatures right?

And I remember something about needing to download an app to get this to work.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

This may of been answered already, but if I have the Gen 1 Iphone, and unlock it for tmobile, I just have to add the $6 internet service to use all the features right?

Yeah.

You need to install "5.99 Tzones hack" from cydia. Then enter for settings
wap.voicestream.com and Leave your username and password area BLANK.

-Note: this doesn't work with youtube, you must have wi-fi to use youtube. But to use youtube, you must have the full internet plan ($20)

This may of been answered already, but if I have the Gen 1 Iphone, and unlock it for tmobile, I just have to add the $6 internet service to use all the features right?

Yeah.

-Note: this doesn't work with youtube, you must have wi-fi to use youtube. But to use youtube, you must have the full internet plan ($20)

Thanks, so safari, email, and weather should work fine ?

Yeah.

Thanks, so safari, email, and weather should work fine ?
Yup, at least it does on mine.

Someone recommend me some games and themes. I'm bored from all of mine.
laugh.gif

EDIT: ^^^

I have Paper football, Labyrinth, NES, Vegas Pool, X-Plane, Monkey ball (sucks), Crash Kart, and iCopter.

I get bored, and the only games that fulfills my needs are paper football, pool and NES.

I wish I could return games from the app store....(monkeyball)

New theme
pimp.gif
/
laugh.gif

for peeps wondering what games are good id reccomend real soccer 09, asphalt racing, texas hold em, star wars, midnight pool and some others ill name later.

I just got my 3g today, upgraded from the 1gen, and the first thing I noticed was "dang, I can hear now".

Cydia's a little different, I'm glad you guys made this info straightforward.

Kudos.

Can I download iTunes to a floppy disk and install it on a computer that doesn't have the internet and can I do the same for the jailbreaking soft ware

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

Can I download iTunes to a floppy disk and install it on a computer that doesn't have the internet and can I do the same for the jailbreaking soft ware
you'd have to download the .exe (or .dmg) files to the (floppy disc?
laugh.gif
), but yes...it can be done..for both iTunes and the jailbreaking software.

Here's my dilema: my t-Mobile contract ends this December. I was planning on buying a 8GB iPhone 3G the day it was over, however my dad no longer needs his2nd gen 8GB iPhone. Is it worth it to buy the new iPhone 3G, or should i take my dad's iPhone for free?
ohwell.gif

you can unlock the 2 g iphone and sell it for $250+ cop the 3G for $199 & pocket the $50

i want to jailbreak my friend's ipod touch. it has 1.1.5 firmware though...

can anybody link to a site that can help me step by step on what i need to do? will all of her music be lost if i jailbreak it? i do not have any of the tracksthat she likes on my computer so its not like i could sync it after its done being jailbroken.

should i upgrade her ipod touch to 2.1 firmware?

Back
Top Bottom