Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

So my iPhone 3G is in pretty bad shape - broken glass (not LCD), mute switch is broken, and the back has a decent sized crack. I read about Apple replacing broken phones for $199, but would mine qualify even though it isn't only the glass that is broken?

fighting rhinos?

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by marath0n

so i unlocked my 3G with redsnow and it worked just fine and took no time at all

what apps are a must (other than the first page has shown)...

I got aptbackup

cycorder
winterboard
snapture

what else is a must??

sbsettings
statusnotifier

make your life a whole lot easier and you'll be wondering what it was like without them
thank you, you my friend are appreciated.

two problems for me... my snap shot and folders app wont work, wont open. Ive reinstalled, ive rebooted, etc. How can i make this work???
add my NES emulator.... Sad me. Help! word to charlie brown.

so this is what im working with.

which i like. simple and effective for me. but then i run into this clusterf*ck

how can i tidy that up? i treid using stack and categories but neither would open for me and neither would work...

side note nor would snapshot, statusnotifier or nes. why is this happening?? Help is greatly appreciated.

im that one;
I would just say use more pages and use iblank. since your running 3.0 there are a bunch of pages needed to be used.

[h2]http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/appleiphoneapps/~3/t37UVOkUSkc/[/h2]
[h2]Apple Breaks Push Notification Silence[/h2]
from iPhone APPz by Tyler Tschida

pushunhappy.png

We may finally have an answer as to why so many high profile push-capable applications haven't been released into the App Store, and it seems that the problem is exactly what we expected… Apple just wasn't ready yet.

Dominik Balogh from PoweryBase, the developer of the first push-based reminder iPhone app NotifyMe, sent us an email this morning confirming that the problems have all been on Apple's end.
The release delay of Push based applications is intentional, of course. We have submitted NotifyMe 10 days ago, the same time as Beejive has submitted their new BeejiveIM version with Push capabilities. We have just received (now, sunday morning in Cupertino) an apology from Apple App Store Staff.

Apparently Apple just hasn't worked out all of the push notification bugs quite yet. Balogh stated that according to their records, Apple hasn't even started using NotifyMe yet, which would indicate that the problems have nothing to do with any of the apps in review. Balogh also stated that in their testing conditions, all push messages with NotifyMe were working "extremely well and right on time," which creates a bit of confusion as to what the real problem is. The un-reviewed push-capable apps must be piling up as we speak.
So until Apple works out the kinks, you won't be seeing any push-capable apps anytime soon, but at least they have officially broken their silence on the matter. Hang in their everyone

how can i tidy that up? i treid using stack and categories but neither would open for me and neither would work...

side note nor would snapshot, statusnotifier or nes. why is this happening?? Help is greatly appreciated.
are you using a cracked version of beejive?

how do you do it avoiding the stupid video they give you

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

you have to copy a .plist file over from another app downloaded from the app store using Finder and OpenSSH/WinSCP/Cyberduck. Browse youtube for step-by-setpvideos

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

you have to copy a .plist file over from another app downloaded from the app store using Finder and OpenSSH/WinSCP/Cyberduck. Browse youtube for step-by-setp videos
can you please send me a video, im not sure what to search for on youtube

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by its Labrev

QUESTION: So I wanted to buy an iPhone today but they hit me with that $500 deposit. Since I can't do that due to lack of funds.
smh.gif

If I add another line on my parents Family Talk plan would that decrease/eliminate me having to put a deposit for the phone?
nerd.gif

as long as your parents didnt have to pay for a deposit when they first opened the account, youre good.
Thanks for the info.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

I Really want to jailbreaK but is it safe at the mo using redsnow

Just finished jailbreaking, reinstalling my cydia & other apps. No problems yet. used Redsn0w 7.2

For us OD power users the S gets about an hour extra bettery life onmid brightness which isn't bad but speaking it's speed u would want a litre more maybe another hour but it's a phone

Posted From MyIPhone

ok guys here is my situation, help me out

I have a 2G iphone jailbroken/unlocked.

I want to get 3.0 and unlock yet keep my apps.

I already backed up my iphone on itunes and downloaded the 3.0 from the dev team

what do i do next?

no its not. i just bought it when it was on sale a good while ago.

i still could use some help

so umm, how do I count how many characters I'm using in a text or how many texts my message is gonna use?

I'm stumped, can someone help me?

and I'm that one- how'd you do that, is that in "beejive"? mainly I just want a pic behind my apps instead of the black screen, putting yourown pics on apps is cool too and a plus though

Back
Top Bottom