Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

QUESTION:
I unlocked my 1st gen iphone
Have cydia and everything,
But when I put my t mo sim it still doesn't work,
What do I do???????????????
download yellowsn0w
False, you do not need yellowsnow for the 1st gen. Have you tried turning it off and back on? Or either reset the settings.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My new theme, it's called "Time Weather Calender"

314xrpi.jpg
How'd you get this on your iPhone IHB. Do you have a tutorial on this because I tried to get this but it seems very confusing.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

314xrpi.jpg
How'd you get this on your iPhone IHB. Do you have a tutorial on this because I tried to get this but it seems very confusing.

kinda dope boost... i'll be dropping some info soon...

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

314xrpi.jpg

kinda dope boost... i'll be dropping some info soon...

[h3]iPhone Video RecordingInterface, Digital Compass, Voice Control and Auto-Focus Camera[/h3]
Since the release of Apple's iPhone 3.0 beta firmware, users have been scouring the configuration files looking for evidence of future iPhone capabilities.The possibility of video recording has seemed increasingly certain with files for video uploading and editing having been discovered.

A new finding, however, should put to rest any doubts about whether or not Apple is planning to include video recording in future iPhones. This screenshot,which was discovered in the latest iPhone 3.0 beta, shows the interface Apple will provide for video recording:

081242-cameramr.jpg
The interface shows the normal iPhone camera interface but with a switch on the bottom right which toggles between still camera photography and videorecording. The video recording is not presently functional in iPhone 3.0 beta, and the interface is not accessible by default. Only when configuration fileswere modified telling the firmware that a Video Camera was present will this interface appear.

Other interesting capabilities found in the configuration files include "auto-focus camera", "magnetometer" (digital compass), and"Voice Control".

Apple is expected to release the final version of iPhone 3.0 this summer, and many believe that Apple will also introduce an updated iPhone around that time aswell.

does anybody know of any good basic themes (mailny icons) that i can use and that are found in cydia??????????????????????????????/

ARRGGG.. been unJB'd for SO long now.. haven't had time to tinker.. just waiting for OS 3 to come out then I might get back at it.. some DOPE themes inhere though, keep up the good work.

If you are elligeble for a 2 year upgrade with an iphone (AT&T)

Its 200 dollars if im not mistaking??

Originally Posted by dalilboy

[h3]iPhone Video Recording Interface, Digital Compass, Voice Control and Auto-Focus Camera[/h3]
Since the release of Apple's iPhone 3.0 beta firmware, users have been scouring the configuration files looking for evidence of future iPhone capabilities. The possibility of video recording has seemed increasingly certain with files for video uploading and editing having been discovered.

A new finding, however, should put to rest any doubts about whether or not Apple is planning to include video recording in future iPhones. This screenshot, which was discovered in the latest iPhone 3.0 beta, shows the interface Apple will provide for video recording:

081242-cameramr.jpg
The interface shows the normal iPhone camera interface but with a switch on the bottom right which toggles between still camera photography and video recording. The video recording is not presently functional in iPhone 3.0 beta, and the interface is not accessible by default. Only when configuration files were modified telling the firmware that a Video Camera was present will this interface appear.

Other interesting capabilities found in the configuration files include "auto-focus camera", "magnetometer" (digital compass), and "Voice Control".

Apple is expected to release the final version of iPhone 3.0 this summer, and many believe that Apple will also introduce an updated iPhone around that time as well.
So could video recording still be possible for the 3.0 update in the summer?

Originally Posted by piczon1983

dalilboy wrote:

[h3]iPhone Video Recording Interface, Digital Compass, Voice Control and Auto-Focus Camera[/h3]
Since the release of Apple's iPhone 3.0 beta firmware, users have been scouring the configuration files looking for evidence of future iPhone capabilities. The possibility of video recording has seemed increasingly certain with files for video uploading and editing having been discovered.

A new finding, however, should put to rest any doubts about whether or not Apple is planning to include video recording in future iPhones. This screenshot, which was discovered in the latest iPhone 3.0 beta, shows the interface Apple will provide for video recording:

081242-cameramr.jpg
The interface shows the normal iPhone camera interface but with a switch on the bottom right which toggles between still camera photography and video recording. The video recording is not presently functional in iPhone 3.0 beta, and the interface is not accessible by default. Only when configuration files were modified telling the firmware that a Video Camera was present will this interface appear.

Other interesting capabilities found in the configuration files include "auto-focus camera", "magnetometer" (digital compass), and "Voice Control".

Apple is expected to release the final version of iPhone 3.0 this summer, and many believe that Apple will also introduce an updated iPhone around that time as well.
So could video recording still be possible for the 3.0 update in the summer?

If I had to guess they'll limit them to the 3rd generation iPhones

^ man that would suck. Damn you apple for realeasing a new iphone after I just got my 3G!
mad.gif
I should have waited!!!!
indifferent.gif

How do I unlock my iPhone 3G to T-Mobile?

It's already Jailbroken, but I wanna use T-Mobile now.. Thanks in advance..

When I unlock it, will it be able to have 3G connection?

Originally Posted by davybillz

How do I unlock my iPhone 3G to T-Mobile?
download yellowsn0w of cydia
It's already Jailbroken, but I wanna use T-Mobile now.. Thanks in advance..

When I unlock it, will it be able to have 3G connection?
no

Got a 16gb iphone lst night

isnt the new joint coming out this summer though?

i'm trying my best to hold off, i am still using the 1st gen 8GB jailbroken and unlocked. passed on the 3g and figured i would wait on the 3rd installmentwith hopes of a few extras features besides 3g.

How do I upload videos from Videorecorder 3.0????
And my phone crashes every time I go into mail,anyone????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Man I can't wait for the next one!
I still got the 1st one.....

081242-cameramr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom