Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I got it to work, but the background image isn't showing, all i can see is the time, days, month, etc
It's probably something wrong with the path...edit the XML to match the folder path with the PNG included. Let's say the XML file says: "<Canvas BackgroundImage="/sdcard/mClock/MIUI178 clock xmod/mclockbg/miuidigi.png" BackgroundImageStretch="None" Clipping="false">"
The bolded part is the path. The folders have to match the names otherwise the BG image isn't going to show up.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I got it to work, but the background image isn't showing, all i can see is the time, days, month, etc
It's probably something wrong with the path...edit the XML to match the folder path with the PNG included. Let's say the XML file says: "<Canvas BackgroundImage="/sdcard/mClock/MIUI178 clock xmod/mclockbg/miuidigi.png" BackgroundImageStretch="None" Clipping="false">"
The bolded part is the path. The folders have to match the names otherwise the BG image isn't going to show up.

Last question, (I'm lying) but how do I get the pins music mod to work? On the home screen it still shows the old player and sometimes the music will just play just not from the home screen.

Last question, (I'm lying) but how do I get the pins music mod to work? On the home screen it still shows the old player and sometimes the music will just play just not from the home screen.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

@sneak you should post your screens bro

I needa download some icons first. Just have a real simple setup as of now..
eyes.gif

No problem man, that EVERYTHING i have on my phone now. Well not everything
laugh.gif

What i'm wondering about is where you guys get all your clocks at?

No problem man, that EVERYTHING i have on my phone now. Well not everything
laugh.gif

What i'm wondering about is where you guys get all your clocks at?

Back
Top Bottom