Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

I had somebody tell me I fell off, ohh I needed that.

screen_20110922_1719.png
screen_20110922_1720.png

Shoutout to Tetsujin and SubyWill for the help.
pimp.gif

I had somebody tell me I fell off, ohh I needed that.

screen_20110922_1719.png
screen_20110922_1720.png

Shoutout to Tetsujin and SubyWill for the help.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Tets, I get a feeling inside me like i wanna punch you in the mouth everytime you post. Your screens are so dope. Btw, did you pick up the SGII?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
frown.gif
come @ me bro?

thanks
laugh.gif
not yet, that $500 tag is not a good look. Maybe when i sell this ev0, i'll cop
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, only kidding. I'm with you.. Not about to drop $500+ when I have an ev0.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Tets, I get a feeling inside me like i wanna punch you in the mouth everytime you post. Your screens are so dope. Btw, did you pick up the SGII?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
frown.gif
come @ me bro?

thanks
laugh.gif
not yet, that $500 tag is not a good look. Maybe when i sell this ev0, i'll cop
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, only kidding. I'm with you.. Not about to drop $500+ when I have an ev0.

I know you asked Tet but I'll weigh in as well.

Launchers are something that depend heavily on personal preference. Each one has their advantages, disadvantages, and features that may either attract or detour you. My favorite launchers are ADW Ex, LauncherPro, GO, and Launcher 7. Of those four, ADW Ex and L7 are used the most when I'm not on MIUI (and sometimes I use both then.) To really get the most out of your device, I would recommend trying out at least a couple launchers to see which ones you like the most and will cater to your usage the best.

ADW Ex has the most options for customization (especially with aesthetics,) LauncherPro has a lot of functionality stuff that's missing from ADW (like that scrolling dock
pimp.gif
,) and there are a few others out there that offer what others don't. (I use Go and L7 just for the looks.)

That being said, I'd try each for a couple of days and go along with whatever you like. But the overwhelming favorite is definitely ADW Launcher.

I know you asked Tet but I'll weigh in as well.

Launchers are something that depend heavily on personal preference. Each one has their advantages, disadvantages, and features that may either attract or detour you. My favorite launchers are ADW Ex, LauncherPro, GO, and Launcher 7. Of those four, ADW Ex and L7 are used the most when I'm not on MIUI (and sometimes I use both then.) To really get the most out of your device, I would recommend trying out at least a couple launchers to see which ones you like the most and will cater to your usage the best.

ADW Ex has the most options for customization (especially with aesthetics,) LauncherPro has a lot of functionality stuff that's missing from ADW (like that scrolling dock
pimp.gif
,) and there are a few others out there that offer what others don't. (I use Go and L7 just for the looks.)

That being said, I'd try each for a couple of days and go along with whatever you like. But the overwhelming favorite is definitely ADW Launcher.

Thanks for ur input sol, its all based on preference but the closest to being on MIUI is MIUI LAUNCHER. I prefer adw economy launcher because you have all the screen space you want to play around with and you get to resize your icons, a dock or no dock option.

Miui launcher is coolut customizing it takes a lot to do unless its prtehmed

Thanks for ur input sol, its all based on preference but the closest to being on MIUI is MIUI LAUNCHER. I prefer adw economy launcher because you have all the screen space you want to play around with and you get to resize your icons, a dock or no dock option.

Miui launcher is coolut customizing it takes a lot to do unless its prtehmed

Thanks for ur input sol, its all based on preference but the closest to being on MIUI is MIUI LAUNCHER. I prefer adw ex launcher because you have all the screen space you want to play around with and you get to resize your icons, a dock or no dock option.

Miui launcher is cool but customizing it takes a lot to do unless its prethemed

Thanks for ur input sol, its all based on preference but the closest to being on MIUI is MIUI LAUNCHER. I prefer adw ex launcher because you have all the screen space you want to play around with and you get to resize your icons, a dock or no dock option.

Miui launcher is cool but customizing it takes a lot to do unless its prethemed

@Regal- make a folder and then tap it, theres an 'edit' symbol on the top left, tap that and then rename it, then press ok.
@504- Menu, More, ADW Settings, UI Settings, Icons, New Icons Settings, Icons Size.

club_paradise_by_jaydean03-d4a5kgc.png

Back
Top Bottom