Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

^Try downloading iFile from Cydia, and open it there. It works the same as SSH on a Mac or Windows.

^Try downloading iFile from Cydia, and open it there. It works the same as SSH on a Mac or Windows.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

What's your clock and date widget?

68c7cm.jpg

Info on that widget locker slider
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Yo pabs, are those folders in your last screenshot functional? If so, i need em plz 
nerd.gif
Naw, the actual folders don't funtion, it's part of the wallpaper..The labels on the folders (and the eraser) are. I'm using simi folder widget

2h31xye.jpg

x3fg2c.jpg

Yo pabs, are those folders in your last screenshot functional? If so, i need em plz 
nerd.gif
Naw, the actual folders don't funtion, it's part of the wallpaper..The labels on the folders (and the eraser) are. I'm using simi folder widget

2h31xye.jpg

x3fg2c.jpg

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

no u cannot. you need adw launcher to resize your icons but there will be no dock
ohwell.gif

my latest (well, was my latest)

riddeam_by_jaydean03-d3fmjzb.png

info on everything
laugh.gif

This. How are you guys doing this???
30t6p3b.gif
im hella lost
dude..is this for iphone or droid? looking at everything is making it hard for me to decide which phone i want to get.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

no u cannot. you need adw launcher to resize your icons but there will be no dock
ohwell.gif

my latest (well, was my latest)

riddeam_by_jaydean03-d3fmjzb.png

info on everything
laugh.gif

This. How are you guys doing this???
30t6p3b.gif
im hella lost
dude..is this for iphone or droid? looking at everything is making it hard for me to decide which phone i want to get.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom