Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Man someone please help me out! I downloaded LS Nimbus HD from Cydia to get my lockscreen the way I want but I can't find out how to update the location for the weather using ifile. Anyone able to help me?

Man someone please help me out! I downloaded LS Nimbus HD from Cydia to get my lockscreen the way I want but I can't find out how to update the location for the weather using ifile. Anyone able to help me?

lp_0007_top_of_the_line_by_jaydean03-d3kmz2f.png

Check out my new icon set. 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
based_dr0id_icon_set_by_jaydean03-d3l5hpi.png
http://www.deviantart.com/download/216926694/based_dr0id_icon_set_by_jaydean03-d3l5hpi.zip

So I'm needing some help. I downloaded a Lockscreen for my iPhone and was able to get it working through SSH and all that, but the weather is still on the city that the creator was using. When I try to go the html page and edit the source code, I can't do anything to the page. I'm on a Mac BTW. I see the line where I can change the zip code and all that, but the page isn't editable. Can anyone help please?

So I'm needing some help. I downloaded a Lockscreen for my iPhone and was able to get it working through SSH and all that, but the weather is still on the city that the creator was using. When I try to go the html page and edit the source code, I can't do anything to the page. I'm on a Mac BTW. I see the line where I can change the zip code and all that, but the page isn't editable. Can anyone help please?

Back
Top Bottom