Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

iPhone users how do you feel about dreamboard? so far what i have seen it looks fire

Ehh, but those themes are ugly as hell. 
laugh.gif
, but that's just me.

Nice shots everyone. Keep posting those shots!

iPhone users how do you feel about dreamboard? so far what i have seen it looks fire

Ehh, but those themes are ugly as hell. 
laugh.gif
, but that's just me.

Nice shots everyone. Keep posting those shots!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by soltheman

I just figured out that you can hide the apps in a folder.
pimp.gif
the whole damn ROM is just like an iPhone.
pimp.gif

i sho thought u made the switch 
laugh.gif

Creative-Dope setup. 
smokin.gif
It was nice while it lasted. But I couldn't play Pokemon on it. Had to make an executive decision.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm considering making the switch when the new iPhone comes out.
nerd.gif

snap20110625_135506.png
snap20110625_135519.png

Usually keep the dock/notification bar hidden when not in use.
Spoiler [+]
snap20110625_135516.png

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by soltheman

I just figured out that you can hide the apps in a folder.
pimp.gif
the whole damn ROM is just like an iPhone.
pimp.gif

i sho thought u made the switch 
laugh.gif

Creative-Dope setup. 
smokin.gif
It was nice while it lasted. But I couldn't play Pokemon on it. Had to make an executive decision.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm considering making the switch when the new iPhone comes out.
nerd.gif

snap20110625_135506.png
snap20110625_135519.png

Usually keep the dock/notification bar hidden when not in use.
Spoiler [+]
snap20110625_135516.png

Bionix V2 by Team Whiskey, they develop a lot of stuff for the Galaxy S family. Keeps my Vibrant in 
pimp.gif
mode. I got the theme from uninstalling one that I installed, as confusing as that sounds. Stock theme is Green/black. Downloaded a different one, uninstalled it, and then everything was blue. o_O Looks cool tho.

But I lost my phone yesterday
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Can't even be mad, though. I was talking about how I wanted to buy the Sidekick 4G just hours before I lost it.
30t6p3b.gif
Just hope the person who found it isn't technologically cunning and does the right thing. I will let #BasedGod f my b.

Bionix V2 by Team Whiskey, they develop a lot of stuff for the Galaxy S family. Keeps my Vibrant in 
pimp.gif
mode. I got the theme from uninstalling one that I installed, as confusing as that sounds. Stock theme is Green/black. Downloaded a different one, uninstalled it, and then everything was blue. o_O Looks cool tho.

But I lost my phone yesterday
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Can't even be mad, though. I was talking about how I wanted to buy the Sidekick 4G just hours before I lost it.
30t6p3b.gif
Just hope the person who found it isn't technologically cunning and does the right thing. I will let #BasedGod f my b.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Ehh, but those themes are ugly as hell.�
laugh.gif
, but that's just me.�

Nice shots everyone. Keep posting those shots!�
its not just the themes its the new theme framework. This is leaps and beyonds more then you can accomplish with winterboard now. There are more themes out but dreamboard was just release recently.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Ehh, but those themes are ugly as hell.�
laugh.gif
, but that's just me.�

Nice shots everyone. Keep posting those shots!�
its not just the themes its the new theme framework. This is leaps and beyonds more then you can accomplish with winterboard now. There are more themes out but dreamboard was just release recently.

Back
Top Bottom