Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

that lockscreen is hell
pimp.gif

cool grey though..
lp0004_cool_grey_by_jaydean03-d3irr7f.png

Originally Posted by remix

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

It's been a while...click.

I'm using an iPod Touch 3G by the way...

LS - Roye

Theme - Classica 3, Tetra, Pomme, and Dayra

Font - Neutraface

Questions about my screenshots? Feel free to PM me and i'll see what i can do. Until then, post your iPhone/iPod/iPad screenshots. And also, if you can, just name the themes you're using on your springboard, lockscreen, etc. so the thread won't get cluttered up. 

where can i get that lockscreen????????

I'm assuming you're on a lower idevice (3G/3GS) because i'm on a 4.1 firmware, so hopefully it works on your device. Here you go, http://cl.ly/7kFI

Originally Posted by remix

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

It's been a while...click.

I'm using an iPod Touch 3G by the way...

LS - Roye

Theme - Classica 3, Tetra, Pomme, and Dayra

Font - Neutraface

Questions about my screenshots? Feel free to PM me and i'll see what i can do. Until then, post your iPhone/iPod/iPad screenshots. And also, if you can, just name the themes you're using on your springboard, lockscreen, etc. so the thread won't get cluttered up. 

where can i get that lockscreen????????

I'm assuming you're on a lower idevice (3G/3GS) because i'm on a 4.1 firmware, so hopefully it works on your device. Here you go, http://cl.ly/7kFI

nah im on iphone 4 on 4.3.3, but can i get it strait from cydia??? i really like that lockscreen

nah im on iphone 4 on 4.3.3, but can i get it strait from cydia??? i really like that lockscreen

Originally Posted by bl1nk

seeing all this makes me want to root my evo so bad...

If you download either the ADW or LauncherPro launcher I think that you can change the dock and icons and what not.
That much doesn't require rooting.

Originally Posted by bl1nk

seeing all this makes me want to root my evo so bad...

If you download either the ADW or LauncherPro launcher I think that you can change the dock and icons and what not.
That much doesn't require rooting.

Back
Top Bottom