Official iPhone 4 UPDATE: "Nobody Comes Close." - Steve Jobs. Release; June 24th Pre Orders 15th

Right now its looking like a contract cancellation of 175$ + $200(New iphone price)=375$..hopefully I can get around 350-400 for my current 3GS and call evens.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

wish that the Iphone 4 has a 4'' screen or maybe 3.7... but i guess its too late for wishing.

HTC Please drop the Evo4G in GSM version. then release it world wide!
da nexus one is 3.7" and is is GSM also uses da same snapdragon 1 gig processor as da EVO4G
wink.gif

front facing camera is 1 of the feature i need on my phone (yes i use UK network video calling & fring video call on symbian).
Iphone 4G , Nokia N8 & Dell streak is on my list (upgrade).. im giving time till Sept. waiting for Nokia to announce better spec. phone than N8 symbian or meego. aslo HTC gsm evo4g spec phone. i wanna learn more about android soon.

The 325 is soley to combat resellers of iphones and other smart devices... People buy iphones sell them for 500+ take the 175+bill lost per phone make a profit 325+bill amounts = - Profit

Ninjahood: you are a fanboy. My God.

iPhone > because of its simplicity, aesthetics and OS.

If you disagree then stop wasting your time in all the Apple/iPhone threads.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

i dont have no credit ima pay the deposit, whatever they want its getting copped 1st week fo sho!.. Apple > htc i dont give a ffffffffffff
based on what?

laugh.gif

EVO4G already embarrasses anything on da market right now....HTC droid incredible & Nexus one are superior in every way over da 3gs..4g better step it up large.

Man im not arguing over a company i dont own nor profit off of...but i just like the fact that iPhones are released annually not like htc that drops a new phone every week...i prefer the iPhone OS over android anyday for my own reasons im not saying the nexus one, incredible, evo 4g are wack phones the specs are beast but the iPhone is a perfect phone for what i need it for.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Man E

Ironic.
in the end, we are all fanboys to something. but my goodness. ninjahood isn't just a frontline fanboy, he's a secret agent fanboy that sneaks his way into every thread with the soul purpose to take down anything thats apple. word to solid snake. my dude ninjahood is on some metal gear type +**$
laugh.gif
cmon son. we get it, you're a fan of HTC. stay in your own thread. 

I NEVER go in the HTC thread. i'd rather go in the blackberry thread... 

wow, you took job's sack out of your mouth long enough to have the nerve to write that?

looks like a slightly smaller and re-designed G1 with a bigger screen ... horrible look to it ... i thought as electronic devices evolve they are supposed to get smaller and thinner?

Is the price of the phone out yet?

How much would someone looking to start a new contact with ATT look to pay?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

wow, you took job's sack out of your mouth long enough to have the nerve to write that?
laugh.gif

and to add, android is a army, iphone is just one phone....once 2.1 rolls out for everyone and nexus ones, incredibles, evo4gs get froyo 2.2 its gonna make that iphone look EXTRA

restrictive.

laugh.gif

and to add, android is a army, iphone is just one phone....once 2.1 rolls out for everyone and nexus ones, incredibles, evo4gs get froyo 2.2 its gonna make that iphone look EXTRA

restrictive.

IMO android wins in the fact that the app market is open for anyone to develop, meaning developers can take advantage of the hardware without being shut down.

Sure you can always jailbreak a iphone but the fact that you have to wait for a jailbreak and it requires it is not anything to brag about.

They were a time when iphone competitor were lacking real bad but android is a new threat to apple and they are starting to feel it. Sure Apple will still do pretty good but they still lost and still losing a whole bunch of potential sales due to androids success.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

restrictive.

Andriod may be an army but that might be its downfall (see: Windows). Although Windows has a lot of benefits as compared to Mac OS, Mac OS is gaining ground. At the end of the day, aesthetics is just as important as functionality. Most consumers don't care about restrictions, and as it pertains to them, they might not even think there are restrictions given the amount of apps that are available.

I speak as a hardcore all-things-Google fan turned iPhone enthusiast (no stan)

why are you bringing up computer OS's?

it's sad that people accept handicapped phones because they look pretty.

but, that's not my business. i just found it hilarious dude wanted to call ninjahood a fanboy (tho, he is
laugh.gif
) when he is one of the biggest apple riders on NT.

i just finished installin froyo on my nexus one....lol

da iphone ain't seeing me right now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If i sold my iphone 3gs for 250. would i still be able to get the 4g without having to pay the full price with the contract cancellation and etc/

If i sold my iphone 3gs for 250. would i still be able to get the 4g without having to pay the full price with the contract cancellation and etc/

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

restrictive.

Andriod may be an army but that might be its downfall (see: Windows). Although Windows has a lot of benefits as compared to Mac OS, Mac OS is gaining ground. At the end of the day, aesthetics is just as important as functionality. Most consumers don't care about restrictions, and as it pertains to them, they might not even think there are restrictions given the amount of apps that are available.

I speak as a hardcore all-things-Google fan turned iPhone enthusiast (no stan)
substance > style
its a freaking phone, a piece of gadget, a product of technology
its not thing you would want to have sex with, why do you care about how it looks?

and most consumers dont care about restriction? speak for yourself because many people including myself actually use our phones for productivity purposes and not whip them out to show off when there are people around

and why the hell are you bringing up windows and why is its downfall? you apple fanboys should know better that the mac vs pc arguement and marketing is dead when windows 7 released.
stop living like is 2007 get with the program

i am a mac user (hackintosh) if that matters

Back
Top Bottom