Official iPhone 4 UPDATE: "Nobody Comes Close." - Steve Jobs. Release; June 24th Pre Orders 15th

Originally Posted by i3allistic

I'm thinking about getting the Iphone 4, just wondering if i can stream shows on the iphone from channelsurfing.net or animeseason.com =X ...reason, i work 3-11pm  ...i wanna watch sports during my 1hr break
laugh.gif
if that matters.

sorry nope, you are going to need a smartphone that uses flash, which would be a nexus 1 on 2.2 software to watch those streams

Originally Posted by iLLest

How much does the phone come out to copping it brand new, starting new service with ATT and 2 year contract.

White 32 gig.

I assume:

$300 Phone

$36 Activation

$70 Tax

Insurance?

Help? I wanna know how much I need to save up. haha.

iLLest!

tax is depending on where you are, in San Jose, it would be around 65 for the 32gb

ALWAYS GET ACTIVATION FEES WAIVED, THEY SHOULD ALWAYS WAIVE IT, IT IS UNNECESSARY, just like ask if there are activation fees, if they say yes, reply with something like "oh i thought that they were going to be waived like the online store" then threaten to say something like i think i rather go online and buy it

insurance is unnecessary also IMO, buy a 20 dollar case, and you are good to go, unless you are someone who drops there phone every day or something

i have a question, iono if its already been answered.

Right now i have a 3g iphone....if i sell that now, will i still have the unlimited data plan? or will at&t see that i no longer have an iphone on my sim card in their system and cancel it?

Back
Top Bottom