Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

That case is nice. Good looks. As for apps, I like all the ones listed plus Vevo. The Daily is a cool concept. Not sure if I'm down to pay that subscription though.

That case is nice. Good looks. As for apps, I like all the ones listed plus Vevo. The Daily is a cool concept. Not sure if I'm down to pay that subscription though.

When using NT on Safari, the "quote" feature doesn't work...I just get a ton of script. I can only do quick reply. Is there a way around this?

HM...here are some other good apps

Wunderlist
Zite
News 360....AMAZING, and one of the best apps I have
ScoreCenter XL
Weather Channel

When using NT on Safari, the "quote" feature doesn't work...I just get a ton of script. I can only do quick reply. Is there a way around this?

HM...here are some other good apps

Wunderlist
Zite
News 360....AMAZING, and one of the best apps I have
ScoreCenter XL
Weather Channel

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's the same. Just preview the post first.

Or you can use WYSIWYG under "preferences", but you'll lose the control panel with the fonts and stuff.

I just keep it BBcode and use the other when I want to do wholesale copying and pasting of vids or pics. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's the same. Just preview the post first.

Or you can use WYSIWYG under "preferences", but you'll lose the control panel with the fonts and stuff.

I just keep it BBcode and use the other when I want to do wholesale copying and pasting of vids or pics. Hope that helps.

So i plugged my ipad2 into my computer yesterday and go to info and i have 7.6 gigs used. 7.3 gigs in Apps

I have 10 apps on my ipad. I have 1 Cd (airshare my library) I have 4 pictures.

When i click unsync apps on my computer it goes from 7.3 gigs to 1.2 gigs used. But i never actually unsync it because i have apps from other peoples apple accounts. It used to say 7.3 gigs of "Other" until i started clicking through the ipad2's info on my comp

Any reason it is doing this or remedy. I have a 16 gig ipad so half of my space is some how used. Also when i go into the ipad settings in general - about - It says i have 7.6 gigs used. Does it have something to do with having apps from my friends account. I don't want to remove them until i beat NBA jam career lol

So i plugged my ipad2 into my computer yesterday and go to info and i have 7.6 gigs used. 7.3 gigs in Apps

I have 10 apps on my ipad. I have 1 Cd (airshare my library) I have 4 pictures.

When i click unsync apps on my computer it goes from 7.3 gigs to 1.2 gigs used. But i never actually unsync it because i have apps from other peoples apple accounts. It used to say 7.3 gigs of "Other" until i started clicking through the ipad2's info on my comp

Any reason it is doing this or remedy. I have a 16 gig ipad so half of my space is some how used. Also when i go into the ipad settings in general - about - It says i have 7.6 gigs used. Does it have something to do with having apps from my friends account. I don't want to remove them until i beat NBA jam career lol

best buy got ipads pulled from shelves
laugh.gif

CrunchGear reports that BestBuy may have stepped into some trouble with Apple due its handling of iPad 2 sales:
A reader who works at Best Buy just told us that there's been a bit of a misunderstanding between the electronics retailer and Apple. Apparently, Best Buy was holding off on selling the iPad 2s it had in stock, telling customers there weren't any when in fact they had just reached their quota of sales for the day.

According to CrunchGear, Tim Cook is involved in ongoing negotiations about the issue. Meanwhile TUAW posts a very similar account from another anonymous tipster:
He claims that until further notice, the mammoth electronics retailer has had all stock except demo units pulled.

best buy got ipads pulled from shelves
laugh.gif

CrunchGear reports that BestBuy may have stepped into some trouble with Apple due its handling of iPad 2 sales:
A reader who works at Best Buy just told us that there's been a bit of a misunderstanding between the electronics retailer and Apple. Apparently, Best Buy was holding off on selling the iPad 2s it had in stock, telling customers there weren't any when in fact they had just reached their quota of sales for the day.

According to CrunchGear, Tim Cook is involved in ongoing negotiations about the issue. Meanwhile TUAW posts a very similar account from another anonymous tipster:
He claims that until further notice, the mammoth electronics retailer has had all stock except demo units pulled.

what kind of future promotion would that be though?
they already sell out everyday.  it's not like there's a lack in demand.

Originally Posted by shogun

they are not sold out they are telling employees to say they are sold out...
people on macrumors say when the imacs drop next week they will offer ipad2 for a discounted price if you buy a imac possibly 

Originally Posted by shogun

they are not sold out they are telling employees to say they are sold out...
people on macrumors say when the imacs drop next week they will offer ipad2 for a discounted price if you buy a imac possibly 

^
well, i don't see the point in them holding it.  even if they didn't hold it, there's people in my area going into the store asking about it every hour who would buy them up.  i'm not in the market for an imac, so i feel it's stupid.

i don't like being lied to.  so the number of times i drove out to best buy and they tell me they don't have any, there were a few sitting in the stockroom?  i hope apple lays the smackdown on them.

Back
Top Bottom