Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

they are not sold out they are telling employees to say they are sold out...
people on macrumors say when the imacs drop next week they will offer ipad2 for a discounted price if you buy a imac possibly 
Thin air.
Thank YOU! see what i mean....rumor mill = thin air
laugh.gif
you mad...
133528-bbyhold.jpg

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

they are not sold out they are telling employees to say they are sold out...
people on macrumors say when the imacs drop next week they will offer ipad2 for a discounted price if you buy a imac possibly 
Thin air.
Thank YOU! see what i mean....rumor mill = thin air
laugh.gif
you mad...
133528-bbyhold.jpg

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I just downloaded Mercury browser it's not bad.  Is atomic web browser better?

Also is there anything really big plus of outside browsers vs safari.  I just needed tabbed browsing.  But does mercury or atomic have some sort of flash support.

Also might be a dumb question but can i download music from the ipad directly to the ipad not through itunes?  Or am i just going to have to wait for the ipad 2 JB and used dtunes

thanks 

also conusmer reports named ipad 2 best tablet on the market....they put the ipad 1 about even with the Xoom 
smokin.gif

atomic browser is by far the best imo, cant believe its only 99centsdownload the app mymedia, you can click on any mp3, pic, pdf etc and download it directly without itunes

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I just downloaded Mercury browser it's not bad.  Is atomic web browser better?

Also is there anything really big plus of outside browsers vs safari.  I just needed tabbed browsing.  But does mercury or atomic have some sort of flash support.

Also might be a dumb question but can i download music from the ipad directly to the ipad not through itunes?  Or am i just going to have to wait for the ipad 2 JB and used dtunes

thanks 

also conusmer reports named ipad 2 best tablet on the market....they put the ipad 1 about even with the Xoom 
smokin.gif

atomic browser is by far the best imo, cant believe its only 99centsdownload the app mymedia, you can click on any mp3, pic, pdf etc and download it directly without itunes

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

anyone got their 3g bill for  AT&T? my bill never came 
grin.gif

doesnt your debit/credit card automaticaly get charged every month? No Contracts correct?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

grin.gif

doesnt your debit/credit card automaticaly get charged every month? No Contracts correct?

eek.gif
Hardaway33 wrote:

How did I miss this thread!? Mac needs to slow down with constantly pumping out newer versions of their products. They remind me of Jordan Brand with the amount and speed of the product being released. Let me stop before I start ranting.
Anyway, if you guys are interested we also have iPad and MacBook sleeves. 

(click pic to see more pics of the sleeves)

http://randomobjects.net  

eek.gif
eek.gif
copped for the macbook pro

eek.gif
Hardaway33 wrote:

How did I miss this thread!? Mac needs to slow down with constantly pumping out newer versions of their products. They remind me of Jordan Brand with the amount and speed of the product being released. Let me stop before I start ranting.
Anyway, if you guys are interested we also have iPad and MacBook sleeves. 

(click pic to see more pics of the sleeves)

http://randomobjects.net  

eek.gif
eek.gif
copped for the macbook pro

Originally Posted by piczon1983

K Town Trash wrote:
grin.gif

Correct. You're on auto-renew until you decide to cancel. You are charged initially and every 30 days thereafter.

K Town Trash wrote:
grin.gif

Correct. You're on auto-renew until you decide to cancel. You are charged initially and every 30 days thereafter.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

K Town Trash wrote:
grin.gif

Lmao looks like someone doesn't check their bank statements

K Town Trash wrote:
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I checked my statement today and I see no charge. The guy at the best buy didn't even inform me about this smh

Back
Top Bottom