Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

^ Maybe if there wasn't a demand for it, then it wouldn't happen.

If you can get someone to pay 2 G's for a piece of tech that they don't want to wait a couple more weeks for then I got no problem with that.

Im looking for an iPad too but theres no way in hell im paying more than retail, so imma just wait til the local Best Buy has it in stock and cop.

Even if i wanted an Ipad2 reall bad and someone offered me $3-$400 above retail i would sell with the quickness..... idk why people cant just be patient. They will be everywhereee and widely available by May.

If Apple was smarter they wouldve massed produce these from the jump.

Even if i wanted an Ipad2 reall bad and someone offered me $3-$400 above retail i would sell with the quickness..... idk why people cant just be patient. They will be everywhereee and widely available by May.

Originally Posted by drillest

Na.  They ain't stupid.  Build the hype and get the people to want what they can't have.  They market their product better than any company.

Originally Posted by drillest

Na.  They ain't stupid.  Build the hype and get the people to want what they can't have.  They market their product better than any company.

11x03180101mi.jpg

pretty cool 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

If you can get someone to pay 2 G's for a piece of tech that they don't want to wait a couple more weeks for then I got no problem with that.

Im looking for an iPad too but theres no way in hell im paying more than retail, so imma just wait til the local Best Buy has it in stock and cop.

Last year we had over seas Asians try too buy up all the ipads at my best buy, my supervisor told us not sell more than 1 pad to them and they must use a credit card or buy a case (they couldn't return the case cause if you did you had to return the ipad), on time some dude came in bought one at like 1pm came back at 3pm to buy again, wearing shades and a hat like he was some was someone else, told him %$%$ of here. dude was begging for another after i caught him.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Last year we had over seas Asians try too buy up all the ipads at my best buy, my supervisor told us not sell more than 1 pad to them and they must use a credit card or buy a case (they couldn't return the case cause if you did you had to return the ipad), on time some dude came in bought one at like 1pm came back at 3pm to buy again, wearing shades and a hat like he was some was someone else, told him %$%$ of here. dude was begging for another after i caught him.
roll.gif

So who else hasn't pulled out their PC or Mac since copping their iPad
my mbp is out, will be on ebay shortly, i am good with the ipad and imac 

i love this thing, glad i waited for the 2nd one

ballonoboy you seem to know a lot about ipad stuff so i will ask you: what is a good app to view and respond on forums like nt and mac rumors etc?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

So who else hasn't pulled out their PC or Mac since copping their iPad
my mbp is out, will be on ebay shortly, i am good with the ipad and imac 

i love this thing, glad i waited for the 2nd one

ballonoboy you seem to know a lot about ipad stuff so i will ask you: what is a good app to view and respond on forums like nt and mac rumors etc?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

64 gig wifi x 3g first generation ipad is selling for 529 shipped @ at&t wireless

That's an AWESOME price. You cannot beat that.

PO

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

64 gig wifi x 3g first generation ipad is selling for 529 shipped @ at&t wireless

That's an AWESOME price. You cannot beat that.

PO

Back
Top Bottom