Official iPad 3 Event Thread (new Apple TV too?)

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

I'm laughing at these dudes who think they are getting a deal with these refurbs.

how is it not a good deal
apple refurbs are A class, same warranty and more importantly more affordable
Simple. Because the iPad 2 is inferior. Why do you think everyone was dumping their iPad 2s on the market before the announcement of the new iPad? Because they knew that they would be getting all of the great features the new iPad has to offer.

I would soon slug over the extra $150 than settle for the iPad 2. You'd be missing out on a razor sharp screen, super fast 4G speeds, a vastly improved camera, and graphics chip. That is worth $150 in my book. More importantly, it will hold its value over the next year. The iPad 2 will only continue to depreciate over the next year.
son, its not that big of a deal. im a die hard apple fan with a macbook and iphone 4. the hell do i care for a slightly better screen? id be buying it just for fun. you act like the ipad 2 is garbage or something. its faster and better than the ipad1 and thats really all that matters.

im not buying it to show off, just use here and there. if i can get an ipad 2 for $300 im sure most would say, thats a good deal.

Originally Posted by capricdragon

Originally Posted by Jking0821

have my 16 gig ipad 2 still happy with it.
Just jailbroke it when the a5 jp was released.  Do not want ipad 3 with new software until there is a JB for it.

edit: Jailbreak your iphone to get free tethering.  You will never need a 3g plan with an ipad.  
Jailbreaking ~ what are the benefits?  (for real)
I've always been told to JB my iPhone.
you get some features like tethering, but mostly its free apps 

But this is the iPad 3 thread though.
ohwell.gif

And FTR idgaf what you do with your money. Just offering advice. I still think it's foolish.

But this is the iPad 3 thread though.
ohwell.gif

And FTR idgaf what you do with your money. Just offering advice. I still think it's foolish.

More like your own personal opinion
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

any Idea where these will ship from? Just got my shipment notification
I'm hearing somewhere in PA. But I'm sure Apple has warehouses all throughout the country.

thats the thing with apple, once they got you locked in, they got folks brainwashed making sure they feel bad if they dont own the latest and greatest apple product, even though its teh average user who doesn't need all the new features the new model has to offer..

hell its like nike and their shoes lol

Quick question...

Even if you have the money...

How do most people continue to buy the new Appear product every year?.

Like... going from the 4 to the 4s is like going from mopping to the fries...

I liked the ipad2... the 3 doesn't really change much..

The specs are cool, but apple's OS is so simple that I'm sure a 3Gs could run 5.0...

Originally Posted by ricky409

Quick question...

Even if you have the money...

How do most people continue to buy the new Appear product every year?.

Like... going from the 4 to the 4s is like going from mopping to the fries...

I liked the ipad2... the 3 doesn't really change much..

The specs are cool, but apple's OS is so simple that I'm sure a 3Gs could run 5.0...
but you are totally eliminating the fact that the newer version is twice as powerful minimum and has double the screen. Folks are selling and upgrading for only 200 bucks for a BRAND NEW device. Thats a pair of sneakers. There should be plenty of iPad 3 optimized apps when they start to roll out, all the extra power will make certain apps run much faster especially if you are trying to mess with video or photo editing on the iPad or even games.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

what you think

16gb 4g or 32 wifi?

i will end my smartphone either way
I`ma tell you like this.
I had a 16gb ipad 1 and 2 and prob only used 3-5 gbs.

I stream all my music and have a 128 gb I pod classic ( i like to put all my music on my device if I`m going to take it with me, and I have about 96gb of music.)

I have Netflix and Comcast Xfinity app on my iPad so that took care of movies

unless you don't have much music or you feel mandatory to store movies on it for when you don't have data access then that is the only time I would reccomened over 16gb, OR if you plan on keeping it for years. Knowing me I`m prob going to flip my iPad3 before the next gen comes out and do it all again lol

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

thats the thing with apple, once they got you locked in, they got folks brainwashed making sure they feel bad if they dont own the latest and greatest apple product, even though its teh average user who doesn't need all the new features the new model has to offer..

hell its like nike and their shoes lol
This is very exciting and original information you have shared, please tell us more...

What LuckyLuchiano said.

But it does depend entirely on how you will use the device. Go with the 32 initially, if you fill it up and find yourself actively using most of those gigs, cool keep it. If you barely eclipse 10 gigs, return it for the 16.

I think you have 30 days to return.

Back
Top Bottom