roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
628bup1.png
Lz Out*
=========================GetOnYourFeetKid

that pix is too funny up there with those white guys (i think they are white right?)..but dey prolly were doing it to make sum laughs

As stupid as this picture is, remember they probably did it as a gag for halloween or something. Some of you guys react as if they dress like this on a daily basis. I've had black friends go to halloween parties as KKK (dumb, I know) just as offensive...but it was a gag. I'm asian and I make fun of asians, for one halloween my friends and I went as typical asian tourists: fanny packs, short shorts, loud colors, camera, lourescent plactic visors, and going everywhere being dumb :lol:
laugh.gif
628bup1.png
RAP SUCKS

OneTrueSole...I understand where you're coming from but either you way you look at it it is still pretty offensive and dumb.

If you are offended by that pic then don't look. Relax it's not that serious.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member # 17
E-Mail: [email protected]
eBay ID Lamestbathing

DrazticMethodz No worries

I wonder how many were offended when Dave Chappelle went into white face and played a "sterotypical" caucasian male? ...numerous times I may add.

No one, he did it for jokes, just like these fellas...people need to calm down. Not everything is done with malice intent.
RAP SUCKS

come on guys, im sure no one was REALLY
offended, this is just REALLY funny :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just chill and have a LAUGH :D
happy.gif
Lz Out*
=========================GetOnYourFeetKid

Why do dudes have to copy those lame Kanye glasses. They aren't fresh on him and even worse on some regular dude wearing a fake pair. Get that crap off your face.

Back
Top Bottom