OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by polkasquare

Originally Posted by ProperLive

dude is like 6'3 and 250
laugh.gif

ed hardy... smh

i dont find none of this hypebeast... i just would cop some larger pants in the top two pics... maybe the first pic is overdoin it a lil w/ the hat... but besides that... them is some fresh units...

Dude is beasting in all 3 first pic, and close in 2nd... but not in 3rd IMO

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

dude is like 6'3 and 250
laugh.gif

ed hardy... smh

i dont find none of this hypebeast... i just would cop some larger pants in the top two pics... maybe the first pic is overdoin it a lil w/ the hat... but besides that... them is some fresh units...

1st pic is obvious, the tight red pants and fitted, along with the excess jewelry, trying to bring the 80's back
2nd pic is also obvious imo, wearing ed hardy is no biggie, but the dude is trying to draw attention to his shoes and outfit by posing that way on top of ashoe box as if to say "hey, look at me wearing my expensive jordans and ed hardy myspacers, i'm so cool."
3rd is a maybe, for the simple fact he took a picture on the floor up against a door trying to once again "showcase" his gear to everyone on hismyspace.

dude is like 6'3 and 250
laugh.gif

ed hardy... smh

1st pic is obvious, the tight red pants and fitted, along with the excess jewelry, trying to bring the 80's back
2nd pic is also obvious imo, wearing ed hardy is no biggie, but the dude is trying to draw attention to his shoes and outfit by posing that way on top of a shoe box as if to say "hey, look at me wearing my expensive jordans and ed hardy myspacers, i'm so cool."
3rd is a maybe, for the simple fact he took a picture on the floor up against a door trying to once again "showcase" his gear to everyone on his myspace.
No doubt his poses are hypebeast status, but imo I could definitely see my self wearing the last 2 fits... Just taking away a few of hisaccessories in the pics. I.E. hats and jewelry

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by tz85

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by JoshNess

Throwback Beast! From earlier in this thread

l_62becb0360d9281f543be87bdc88dd73.jpg

Had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
does he have french tips?
and waxed eye brows
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yo, I didn't even catch that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

does he has to sit like he's taking a !!$@?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo that and his expression got me rollin right now....Woooooooooowwwwww

it looks like he got his nails done too
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by tz85

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by JoshNess

Throwback Beast! From earlier in this thread

l_62becb0360d9281f543be87bdc88dd73.jpg

Had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
does he have french tips?
and waxed eye brows
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yo, I didn't even catch that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

does he has to sit like he's taking a !!$@?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo that and his expression got me rollin right now....Woooooooooowwwwww

it looks like he got his nails done too
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

dude is like 6'3 and 250
laugh.gif

ed hardy... smh

2nd pic is also obvious imo, wearing ed hardy is no biggie, but the dude is trying to draw attention to his shoes and outfit by posing that way on top of a shoe box as if to say "hey, look at me wearing my expensive jordans and ed hardy myspacers, i'm so cool."
3rd is a maybe, for the simple fact he took a picture on the floor up against a door trying to once again "showcase" his gear to everyone on his myspace.
No doubt his poses are hypebeast status, but imo I could definitely see my self wearing the last 2 fits... Just taking away a few of his accessories in the pics. I.E. hats and jewelry

same thing i was thinkin... i'd rock the last two... the jewlry and the tight pants are a bit much... but its the clothes we are supposed to look. at...just cuz he poses dont make him a hypebeast... i mean... that's just what i think...

dude is like 6'3 and 250
laugh.gif

ed hardy... smh

No doubt his poses are hypebeast status, but imo I could definitely see my self wearing the last 2 fits... Just taking away a few of his accessories in the pics. I.E. hats and jewelry

same thing i was thinkin... i'd rock the last two... the jewlry and the tight pants are a bit much... but its the clothes we are supposed to look. at... just cuz he poses dont make him a hypebeast... i mean... that's just what i think...

i didnt get that jibbycanoe.... what you mean?
laugh.gif

I just saw a dude wearing the 3M AJV on one foot and the red suede V on another.
I had to cover my face to keep from laughing.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wish i took a pic but i didnt wanna be rude since he thought he was really doin it and i didnt wanna put him down since i believe his girl was with him

I just saw a dude wearing the 3M AJV on one foot and the red suede V on another.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wish i took a pic but i didnt wanna be rude since he thought he was really doin it and i didnt wanna put him down since i believe his girl was with him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
but
smh.gif
grin.gif

thats like my pet peeve like wen ppl walk outside lookin like clowns and d-bags but in theyre mind they think there the King of Freshness.. and all i all ithink is
indifferent.gif
"ur wack"
tired.gif
lol
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
but
smh.gif
grin.gif

thats like my pet peeve like wen ppl walk outside lookin like clowns and d-bags but in theyre mind they think there the King of Freshness.. and all i all i think is
indifferent.gif
"ur wack"
tired.gif
lol
tongue.gif

Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom