OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

which allan the one with the messed up grapes and send helps? nah i wasnt at summer school last year lol never had summer school :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
which allan the one with the messed up grapes and send helps? nah i wasnt at summer school last year lol never had summer school
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Quote:
lol yo who was your math teacher this year?
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

If you guys wanna see hypebeasts, go to ISS' post your hair style thread. :smh:
smh.gif

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

lol yea my beaters. I wore those for like 3/4 of the school year :lol:
laugh.gif
. I didnt want to unds none of my good stuff :smh:
smh.gif
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

nice i didnt know you was like sneaker head or w.e lol then you started wearing tiffs and hawaii's i think at the end. wish i still had my tiffs and hawaiis but sold both. i had 2 pairs each oh well. not getting them again lol too much unless i get a steal.

you going to soled out? if yeah see ya there. i hope i get a table still waiting for a response. putting up like 40 or more pairs dont remember lol

i had tiffs and hawaiis since august of last year just didnt wear them alot. I have other stuff that i dont wear but probably will this year
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

^get on aim...damn... while your at it...get a room together :smh:
smh.gif
ALWAYS LACED n FITTEDclocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

this post is like a bad accident . . . as much as i want to i can't look away
looking for (ds-nds, size 10.5 only):
dqm 90 . . . undftd af1(purple and black) . . . stash af1 . . . new balance puple devil (1500 and 575) . . .

selling:
nds nike air 180 (opium) size 10
nds nike air stab (cement/red) size 10.5

Quote:
^get on aim...damn... while your at it...get a room together :smh:
smh.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Quote:
This is because asians have something to prove. Ever since they have been used to make railroads, pick crops, make the great wall of china, take over hawaii, kill dogs and eat them, do your algebra homework :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
TEAM CARCURUS
Team Otaku
Kuwabara kuwabara​

Quote:
This is because asians have something to prove. Ever since they have been used to make railroads, pick crops, make the great wall of china, take over hawaii, kill dogs and eat them, do your algebra homework. From all those years of being used they want to prove to them selves that they can be cool like ice water. So they wear the crazy clothes, some of them can pull them off, some just look like they are trying to hard and end up looking like a bag of skittles left inside your car and it melts and becomes 1 big chunk of COLOR AND NO FLAVOR.

Pure ignorance my friend. And the dude you posted is nowhere near a hypebeast. Just because he's overweight and have on a pair of Js doesn't make him a hypebeast.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You're dentist's name is Crentist?"​

i'm asian and i hate hypebeast, hypebeast comes in all colors and sizes, they just like to stand out and look stupid in an outfit that will go out of style
me personally all i wear is white tees, black tees, and basic cargo shorts, and nice jeans, thats it. no damn rag around my mouth and stupid big gold ropes that are fake
EFF HYPBEAST
^^Click and make money online 100% FREE and LEGIT^^​
LAKERS ALL DAY
TEAM FILTHY FRESH​

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol yo who was your math teacher this year?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mr. estrella
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

AM
FAM

Back
Top Bottom