Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Wings90

man I cant decide between the HTC Droid Incredible or the Evo

If you're already with Verizon I would just go with the Incredible. Maybe if you're switching from another carrier go with the EVO. I was thinking about the EVO but I'm more than happy with my Incredible.
yea im switching from another carrier..with the incredible I really love the AMOLED and the little joystick..the feature I really like in the evo is the mifi mobile hotspot capabilities..so I can connect my laptop and my ipod touch when theres no internet around..so im unsure
little features like that are available on both phones either with eventual android updates or by rooting...with HTC phones u always wanna

look at da hardware specs first.

^ yeah I'm hoping for summer as well but knowing Sprint they are never on time with anything
ohwell.gif
but with being said I hope they are just trying to make sure we have the best 4G in the country cause I'm sure NYC is going to have a large percentage of EVO customers and future 4G phones

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

How's Sprint in Atlanta? I only know Verizon and T-Mobile out here. Verizon > and T-Mobile sucks.

Its on point. I think it has the best network of the 3 in atl
(atleast thats what i remember reading). ..also, atl has 4g
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Verizon > all.

you know how many times I get asked to use my phone?

Any Android web browsers that support DivX yet?

I'd like to watch online movies...

The only ones I found so far that can are just LG &  Samsung phones.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

How's Sprint in Atlanta? I only know Verizon and T-Mobile out here. Verizon > and T-Mobile sucks.

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Verizon > all.

Truth. Seeko, I had Sprint and it was horrible especially where around the area in which you stay. Two thumbs down. The Incredible is the NICE though.

Blurry pictures of the HTC Aria come to light

Posted by Nick Gray on June 1, 2010 at 6:42 am in HTC Aria

Holiday weekends come and go, but it’s always nice when they leave up with a little parting gift to remember them by.  Late last night, AndroidGuys posted up a few new pictures of what could be the upcoming HTC Aria.  The handset appears to be a cross between the HTC DROID Incredible and the EVO 4G, but a whole lot smaller than both of those phones.  The front of the handset features four circular capacitive buttons similar to the EVO and the optical joystick from the Incredible.  The bottom of the handset features a single microUSB post while the top has a 3.5mm headphone back and a power button.  To give you guys an idea of who small this phone really is, the tipster snapped the picture below with a business card in the shot. 

HTC-Aria.jpg

Due to the smaller screen size (between 2.8 and 3.2 inches), we could speculate that this handset could be a U.S. variant of the recently announced HTC Wildfire.  If that is the case, it’s nothing too exciting but it does mean that At&t customers could be looking at their best in store Android option to date.  Rumors are that At&t will be unveiling the HTC Aria on June 7[sup]th[/sup].

HTC and Android score well in customer satisfaction survey

Posted by Nick Gray on May 28, 2010 at 1:55 pm in Android, HTC

As fans of HTC products and the different operating systems that they use, it’s sometimes hard to get a good read on how satisfied out readers are with their phones.  Yes, we all know that there are gripes about getting the latest version of Android on our phones, but does that keep you from enjoying your handset on a day-to –day basis?  Fortunately, companies like ChangeWave have enough money to go out and talk to handset owners from across the country to get a feel for customer satisfaction.  Their most recent survey covered 1009 smartphone users in the U.S. and Canada.  HTC came in strong at third place, with only Apple and Motorola finishing with better scores.  Overall, 51 percent of HTC customers were very satisfied with their handsets.  Digging a little further, ChangeWave found that the Sprint HTC Hero scored the highest for HTC with 68% of customers giving it a rating of “very satisfied

[h2]HTC selling HTC EVO 4G for $199.99, $299.99 and $549.99[/h2]HTC has just opened an HTC EVO 4G order site. You can purchase you EVO directly from HTC and there are 3 different price rates to choose from. If you’re a new customer and would like to sign up for the lowest upfront cost, you can order the EVO with a new 2 year agreement for $199. If you’re a current customer and would like to extend your contract you can have it for $299. And the best offer out of the three is to buy it outright, for $549 this can be yours with no contract.

I was bout to order from them my total came to $140 if I trade in my G1 but i'm good. I can get the activation fee waived i'd rather save money.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Holiday weekends come and go, but it’s always nice when they leave up with a little parting gift to remember them by.  Late last night, AndroidGuys posted up a few new pictures of what could be the upcoming HTC Aria.  The handset appears to be a cross between the HTC DROID Incredible and the EVO 4G, but a whole lot smaller than both of those phones.  The front of the handset features four circular capacitive buttons similar to the EVO and the optical joystick from the Incredible.  The bottom of the handset features a single microUSB post while the top has a 3.5mm headphone back and a power button.  To give you guys an idea of who small this phone really is, the tipster snapped the picture below with a business card in the shot. 

HTC-Aria.jpg

Due to the smaller screen size (between 2.8 and 3.2 inches), we could speculate that this handset could be a U.S. variant of the recently announced HTC Wildfire.  If that is the case, it’s nothing too exciting but it does mean that At&t customers could be looking at their best in store Android option to date.  Rumors are that At&t will be unveiling the HTC Aria on June 7[sup]th[/sup].
http://www.changewaveresearch.com/articles/2010/05/smart_phones_20100525.html

If its going to be 2.8-3.2 inches, they can keep that crap
eyes.gif
.  I was expecting a HD/Nexus variant but this is just a reject
indifferent.gif
.  Shoulda known with a fairy $$+ name like "aria"

Does sprint still do a credit check if you buy a phone with no contract? I hope not I have a 0 credit score.. Got to sign up for a credit card. :tongue:

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Verizon > all.

Truth. Seeko, I had Sprint and it was horrible especially where around the area in which you stay. Two thumbs down. The Incredible is the NICE though.

VZW and sprint hop on each other's towers. FYI.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Wings90

man I cant decide between the HTC Droid Incredible or the Evo

If you're already with Verizon I would just go with the Incredible. Maybe if you're switching from another carrier go with the EVO. I was thinking about the EVO but I'm more than happy with my Incredible.
yea im switching from another carrier..with the incredible I really love the AMOLED and the little joystick..the feature I really like in the evo is the mifi mobile hotspot capabilities..so I can connect my laptop and my ipod touch when theres no internet around..so im unsure
little features like that are available on both phones either with eventual android updates or by rooting...with HTC phones u always wanna

look at da hardware specs first.
so your saying that the HTC Droid Incredible is capable of mifi?

2 more days...

EDIT: Has the 8MP camera in the Evo4G been updated or is different from the Incredible? I saw the test against the Nexus One (it won).

EDIT 2: Why doesn't the time clock flip like the HD2? Hope there is a way to fix that
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

I wonder if 4G is worth it and how good the coverage will be in my area...

You can look it up by city and state as of now the best cities well with the best coverage is metro atlanta, dallas/ft worth, seattle, and chicago. Its only about 27 cities that offer the service and most are kinda spotty, but the ones i mentioned have pretty decent coverage. Not really from a cell phone aspect but im sure with the emergence of all these new phones with 4G that should change.

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

HTC-Aria.jpg

http://www.changewaveresearch.com/articles/2010/05/smart_phones_20100525.html

If its going to be 2.8-3.2 inches, they can keep that crap
eyes.gif
.  I was expecting a HD/Nexus variant but this is just a reject
indifferent.gif
.  Shoulda known with a fairy $$+ name like "aria"

indifferent.gif
Why? It's mid end, the 7th is a big day. They have another android phone coming out.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Verizon > all.

Yeh man. I figured. The Incredible is easily the best phone I've ever had. I'm lovin everything about it except the battery life. I bought an extra 1500mah battery for it though, so I'm good for the most part.

Damn, my local sprint store just confirmed that they received 88 EVOs
eek.gif
. I guess getting one won't be a problem

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D
they're virtually equally matched, w/e da evo has up on it da incredible has up on it.

if you on verizon get da incredible, if u on sprint get da evo, if you're on t-mobile get da nexus one...google doing damage right now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom